THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

How funny was it that Carl Crawford had a chance to keep the game going on that diving catch, and the ball hits off the heel of the glove. Implosion, from day 1.

im enjoying my thread right now but i can sympathize to an extent having watched something similar happen in 2007 and to a lesser extent 2008.

at least you guys got 2 world series in recent years to fall back on, 2007 still pisses me off to this day because there's nothing to fall back on from this era as a mets fan.

that said im sure boston will make moves this offseason and be back in the mix of things but damn i can't believe what i watched tonight.

im enjoying my thread right now but i can sympathize to an extent having watched something similar happen in 2007 and to a lesser extent 2008.

at least you guys got 2 world series in recent years to fall back on, 2007 still pisses me off to this day because there's nothing to fall back on from this era as a mets fan.

that said im sure boston will make moves this offseason and be back in the mix of things but damn i can't believe what i watched tonight.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

red%2Bsox%2Bbest%2Bteam%2Bin%2Bbaseball%2B2011.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Remember this Article?

http://www.nesn.com/2011/...ajor-league-history.html
Oh and don't forget that homer loser Curt Schilling saying that the Red Sox would open up a 10 game lead and win the division
laugh.gif

But even though there's not one iota of my body that feels bad for ya'll you should keep your heads up. It's not like you went undefeated this season and then lost to NY or something.

Remember this Article?

http://www.nesn.com/2011/...ajor-league-history.html
Oh and don't forget that homer loser Curt Schilling saying that the Red Sox would open up a 10 game lead and win the division
laugh.gif

But even though there's not one iota of my body that feels bad for ya'll you should keep your heads up. It's not like you went undefeated this season and then lost to NY or something.

I dont think the redsox recover from this. This core will be the same for a while.werent they once the boston braves hmm

I dont think the redsox recover from this. This core will be the same for a while.werent they once the boston braves hmm

How funny was it that Carl Crawford had a chance to keep the game going on that diving catch, and the ball hits off the heel of the glove. Implosion, from day 1.

this. crawford is an absolute disease. 

Originally Posted by laflech44

He had the most "!++@ it" look on his face when he misplayed the catch/threw it home.

Originally Posted by laflech44

He had the most "!++@ it" look on his face when he misplayed the catch/threw it home.

Back
Top Bottom