The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Swaggy P 
pimp.gif

KD and Russell need to take notes. 

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I honestly don't understand the hate for non-prescription glasses. I look at them the same way I do a fitted hat.
how so?
I wanna know that too
laugh.gif
 Not really seeing that comparison

They're both used as fashion accessories rather than being practical. Fitted hats do provide shade for your face, so there's one use, but the average consumer probably wears New Era hats as an accessory just the same as non-prescription glasses are a fashion accessory.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

They're both used as fashion accessories rather than being practical. Fitted hats do provide shade for your face, so there's one use, but the average consumer probably wears New Era hats as an accessory just the same as non-prescription glasses are a fashion accessory.

People don't wear fitted hats to "block the sun" anymore
laugh.gif
. It's primarily an accessory nowadays for your "fit".
It's just funny to me now. People use to made fun of for wearing glasses. 

I wear glasses so I can see btw.

And hopefully Fisher can teach these kids something in the off-season. 
laugh.gif

I know they don't, because I said that myself. My point was hats do have a practical use. And it's just a trend same as anything else. People seem to like the look of wearing glasses, so they wear them. Its not that complicated. Things that used to be considered nerdy don't necessarily have that stigma anymore. Pretty sure Durant actually needs glasses, though.

Westbrook and KD arent really dressed poorly...they just dress like hipsters, seems to be their style (anyone who lives in a major metropolitan area knows what I'm talking about)

Guys like Wade and Rondo though...have no consistent style

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Westbrook and KD arent really dressed poorly...they just dress like hipsters, seems to be their style (anyone who lives in a major metropolitan area knows what I'm talking about)

Guys like Wade and Rondo though...have no consistent style

To NTers and others, hipster = poorly dressed.
laugh.gif

But yeah, they dress young. Which they are. Look at Nick Young as well. Let them cook.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nick Young
i think i know how the conversation 30 seconds before this was taken went...

" ayyy *!!$! get out n fill it up, n you cuh take this pic right fast... yall know i gotta have this joint back by 5 or they keepin my deductible"

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

But seriously, dude can accord a rari? His confidence is out the roof though, gotta give him that.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

I know  a few Jewish people with tattoos, they told me they just cant be buried on sacred ground.

doesnt make them Less Jewish.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

a hebrew wannabe, you dont see that everyday.
Hes Jewish tho............................

Unless he converted after his trip to Isreal, he's not Jewish. 

He's not Jewish, but he found out his mother's side is part-Jewish. So, he went to Israel to learn more about it. He acknowledges the connections, but IDK if he considers himself Jewish. 

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:

ryanbbn23 wrote:

a hebrew wannabe, you dont see that everyday.
Hes Jewish tho............................

Unless he converted after his trip to Isreal, he's not Jewish. 

He's not Jewish, but he found out his mother's side is part-Jewish. So, he went to Israel to learn more about it. He acknowledges the connections, but IDK if he considers himself Jewish. 

educate em man
pimp.gif

tumblr_l892xzle5A1qcdnc7o1_500.jpg

Game 6 - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs - western conference finals, wcf,

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant
145866630.jpg

145866629.jpg

145866626.jpg

Manu Ginobili
145866658.jpg

trophy22120606.jpg

trophy19120606.jpg

trophy18120606.jpg

trophy13120606.jpg

trophy9_120606.jpg

trophy5120606.jpg