The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Dwade is one of the worst dressers in the NBA. Period.

Like, dude just doesn't "get it" 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Demps 
pimp.gif

thought that was bruh... yea he should be the first leg of the 4 x100. dude is mad explosive

What the hell? US tax payers money going on charter flights for GH to go to the olympics? What is he a team mascot?
He's part of the Olympics delegation, but dude is a bum. He doesn't deserve any special privileges from tax payer money at that

Last edited:
The AF2 is for the first lady. She went to the games, Gh hitched a ride with her. Relax yall

The AF2 is for the first lady. She went to the games, Gh hitched a ride with her. Relax yall

Hitched a ride? Its AF2 were talking about not some private jetstream that is owned by every other NBA exec. Im beginning to see why Jalen Rose hates this guy, brown nosing the pres cus he got a following for BBAll.

Last edited:
Just a couple things I'm going to point out, some interesting and entertaining.

1) Andre Igudola being all alone at the lunch table in that pic; hilarious.

2a) Chris Paul and Melo should lay off the free McDonalds, they should go grab a plate of what Kobe's eating.

2b) Kevin Durant should use the free McDonald's benefits as much as he can.

3) Kobe is the man. Period. Doesn't even look like he went to London to play, just looks like he wants to run loose around the Olympic village and get away from Vanessa.

4) Kobe sort of looks like Jordan (circa mid-late 90's) did when he wore the beret at the opening ceremony.

5) LeBron needs to take full advantage off the Olympic village. He did not go to college and he has been wife'd up since high school, he cannot be that ideal, just cheat bro!

6) James Harden and Anthony Davis just need to let it go. Shave.

nah. its about nutrition. i would've thought they would monitor it even further for maximum performance.
u folks never traveled a far? dont u notice that people dont adjust to local food too well. and they can have diarehha.
the body doesn't adjust that quickly to local environments.

i agree with you on the first part..

but adjusting to local food is BS, chicken is the same in the US and England

Nah man, it always takes me about a month to feel normal when going either way - I think it's mostly the water - but everything is washed in it. I feel weird for a while.

Back
Top Bottom