The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

:lol: MJ at the Rider cup

It boggles my mind that someone that has the amount of money and resources to be able to wear WHATEVER IN THE WORLD that they want, goes out publicly dressing the way Jordan does.

It doesn't bother me, its his life, but I just cant understand why. I mean nothing about that outfit matches, compliments each other, or makes any sense.

But what do I know...I'm not the multi-millionaire :rolleyes

9/28/12 - Jay-Z in concert at the Barclays Center (Photos)

brooklyn borough new york, nets, nba, jersey, jay-z, big daddy kane, deron & amy williams, joe johnson, jerry stackhouse, james mays, josh childress, carleton scott, stephen dennis, Tornike 'Toko' Shengelia, avery johnson, earvin magic johnson, al roker, tyson chandler, victor cruz, j.cole, pharrell, lil cease, adrienne balon, pictures, pics

It boggles my mind that someone that has the amount of money and resources to be able to wear WHATEVER IN THE WORLD that they want, goes out publicly dressing the way Jordan does.
It doesn't bother me, its his life, but I just cant understand why. I mean nothing about that outfit matches, compliments each other, or makes any sense.
But what do I know...I'm not the multi-millionaire :rolleyes

Blue doesn't match with blue?

Byron Russell won because Michael Jordan has the worst denim game in all of professional sports. Not serious.

Larsa Pippen seems to have put on some weight, it shows a bit in her face.

I can't deal with Vinny locking down Melanie Iglesias. Point blank, she could do better.

Is J.R. tagging Adrienne for sure?

Year after year, this thread fuels me to become rich man LMAO. Never fails bro

^
Those girls have probably done a few snowballs in their time. Super thirsty looking.

Just because MJ and other people are rich doesn't mean they'll know how to dress. Money has nothing to do with it.

^
Those girls have probably done a few snowballs in their time. Super thirsty looking.
Just because MJ and other people are rich doesn't mean they'll know how to dress. Money has nothing to do with it.

MJ is a well known jerk in public. He won't let anyone criticize his style. He would just flex his money at you with a smirk and tell you to eff off lol

MJ is a well known jerk in public. He won't let anyone criticize his style. He would just flex his money at you with a smirk and tell you to eff off lol

Time to reboot the 'Jordan is a jerk' thread :D

Byron Russell won because Michael Jordan has the worst denim game in all of professional sports. Not serious.
Larsa Pippen seems to have put on some weight, it shows a bit in her face.
I can't deal with Vinny locking down Melanie Iglesias. Point blank, she could do better.
Is J.R. tagging Adrienne for sure?

Say what? Adrienne Bailon? No way this is true - Dreams are crushed :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom