The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting until he hangs them up would've been smarter but no one knows when that'll be and these networks are trying to cash in on the docuseries hype ASAP right now :lol:

Saw that he's teaming up with Bron on a separate series focusing on greats in other sports too airing in July.

Would be hilarious is Hoody wanted to be petty and refuse to be in it but I'd like to think he'd do it if asked.

He's been on other commemorative type shows before for the league and has been pretty good, man is like a football encyclopedia with his history in the game :lol:

Would be hilarious is Hoody wanted to be petty and refuse to be in it but I'd like to think he'd do it if asked.

He's been on other commemorative type shows before for the league and has been pretty good, man is like a football encyclopedia with his history in the game :lol:

yeah. as much some of us joke, there is def legit mutual respect and admiration between the two. i have no doubt he would participate

yeah. as much some of us joke, there is def legit mutual respect and admiration between the two. i have no doubt he would participate

Yea he's definitely got that prickly exterior but all the players always say he's got a much lighter and funny side to him behind closed doors :lol:

Just seems to like to keep things professional and at a distance relationship wise given his ruthless approach to team building, which has definitely worked for him.

Probably helps make those cold and calculated decisions a little easier when he doesn't allow himself to get attached to players than if he were buddy buddy or a 'players coach' kinda guy.

He's always recognized and respected great players though, him fanboying hard over Ed Reed for years each time they played was one of my favorite Hoody related things :lol:

Zero interest in that Tom Brady shhh.. and we already know dude ain’t going say shh or be interesting in general

Yeah, Brady is even more guarded and PC then Mike. How they gon touch the spygate and deflategate stuff? :lol:

I wanna see a doc on the 90's Cowboys, Peyton's Colts, Greatest Show on Turf.

Yeah, Brady is even more guarded and PC then Mike. How they gon touch the spygate and deflategate stuff? :lol:
Brady when all the "gate" segments pop up

jordan_gambling-832x447.png

i understand the idea of giving a person their roses while they can still smell them, but it's way too soon to be having a series on any player, especially if they're still in the league. it's weird to be nostalgic about a player who you're still watching on Sundays

doubt TB or Belichick will be candid about anything since they're still employed by the NFL

I wanna see a doc on the 90's Cowboys, Peyton's Colts, Greatest Show on Turf.

id agree on the 90s cowboys, but it depends on what version of jimmy we got and if he was prepared to go off on jerruh

Jordan is petty and don’t give a shh, obviously he wasn’t going give us everything but he was willing to give us enough

I still wanna see a doc on those Florida gators that had Percy, Tebow, kkkooper and chino

Bill Simmons tried to do a legit Orlando magic one, but shaq and penny turned that more into their thing

would be cool to see something really real on that 04 lakers, but I don’t think that happens especially now with Kobe’s death.. everything with the durant, russ, harden OKC squad could be fun if dudes were being honest-ish

was a perfect storm with last dance, having the material filmed, having a lot of petty shh caught on film.. only down side was Krause passing and him not being able to make the rounds and try to respond

i understand the idea of giving a person their roses while they can still smell them, but it's way too soon to be having a series on any player, especially if they're still in the league. it's weird to be nostalgic about a player who you're still watching on Sundays

doubt TB or Belichick will be candid about anything since they're still employed by the NFL

Hoody ain’t goin say sh, brady ain’t goin say sh and kraft ain’t goin say shh

obviously they’ve had interesting stuff happen.. but it’s like when Brady went on Howard stern that shh was dry as hell and I only heard the highlights

imagine all 3 who have relationships with trump actually addressing it in couple years.. ain’t none going say shh

at least with 90s cowboys you got couple wildcards and jimmy might finally wanna tear jerruh a new one after he finally got in the HOF.. but who knows if Troy would turn on jerruh

i dunno why y'all lion. i know y'all gonna watch it so you can ***** even more about the man. buncha simba *** dudes :lol:

only nfl player I’ve watched more than an hour of any non actual football related content is OJ

even the highlights of brady talking on stern were boring as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom