The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really don’t get what the Bears did. I would have traded or waited out for Cam. Foles isn’t a must have player.

Chargers are a cheap franchise so I can see them lowballing the **** out of Cam, especially when only 2-3 teams are interested in him as a starter.

Giants need to pick up the phone and trade Daniel Jones for a 5th rounder if we’re lucky.

I mean, he made the pro bowl 1 season. :lol:

His TD:INT ratio is pretty good. I think he's being underrated a bit here, but I guess we'll find out.

So Flacco is pretty much done right?

I mean, he made the pro bowl 1 season. :lol:

His TD:INT ratio is pretty good. I think he's being underrated a bit here, but I guess we'll find out.

I think he can be solid in the right system, he did well in Buffalo when he helped end their playoff drought.

I think he'll be competent enough in LA if they don't bring anyone else in given their talent at skill positions. I just don't expect them to achieve much or even make the postseason though

I wonder what the Bucs are waiting for......

One huge signing and re-signed a bunch of depth guys and restructured Brate’s contract

Still got like $25 mill in cap space. Badly need a RT, #3 WR and a couple RB’s. Plus re-sign Suh.

91834f551aa80ca701e68aec4260f335.jpg

Best unis in NFL history

Second best Charger uniforms:

98497851.0.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fboltbeat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F71692233.jpeg

Giants starting QB is injury prone, turnover machine and a moron. Giants would be lucky if a team offered a 5th round for Daniel Jones.

how many turnovers/fumbles were from that poor offensive line? So let’s get rid of him for a QB who’s as injury prone or more, has his fair share of turning the ball over and has barely made one adjustment since he’s been in the league? Got it.

Daniel Jones has been hurt once in one season and he’s injury prone. Stop making us reasonable giants fans look bad lol.

They’re not trading their great white hype for a 5th

They wouldn’t trade him for a one. They’ll look dumber than they already look if they traded him. That team is a bigger joke than the Browns and Jets.

But that’s not the point, the point is no team would want him. He’s ****in garbage.

People are fooled by a comeback win in Tampa that Tampa completely blew and missed an easy game winning FG.

It’s not the Tampa game, but because it’s not the pick you wanted (or most Giants fans thought should of been made then), he ****ing sucks. What a joke.

It’s not the Tampa game, but because it’s not the pick you wanted (or most Giants fans thought should of been made then), he ****ing sucks. What a joke.

Its because he sucked last year and he will suck this year and the next.

Gettleman and Mara have destroyed this team. Stupid trades (Leonard) mishandling players (OBJ and benching Eli) and drafting a QB that isn’t good. OL might have issues but that’s every team. This guy is getting coached every week about ball security and what, he keeps fumbling the ball.

12 INTs and 18 FUMBLES and didn’t play a full season.

Gettleman and Mara have destroyed this team. Stupid trades (Leonard) mishandling players (OBJ and benching Eli) and drafting a QB that isn’t good. OL might have issues but that’s every team. This guy is getting coached every week about ball security and what, he keeps fumbling the ball.
At least you guys have Saquon

12 INTs and 18 FUMBLES and didn’t play a full season.

That’s pretty crazy he had 30 turnovers in 12 starts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom