The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okung for Turner? Yup, I'll take it.

That gaping hole at LT, though. Bless up for whoever's under center next year.

He’s not going to Tampa. His next move is going to have to have his life/plans for after football taken into consideration. Wouldn’t be surprised if Tampa’s used to just drive up the price.

I don’t exactly wash a ton of Washington or pac 12

but he reminds me of a certain Missouri dude.. or a certain UCF dude

after some googling, Jax should take him

KDLLA4MR6LOIOKJVRFHI2GSCAU.jpg

Trai Turner my guy but asking for a new deal :lol: with declined play the last two seasons(injuries/shuffling line around him) and with a possible full on rebuild. Is what it is, hope he balls out

Pats fans thought it was media lies about the Belichick and Brady beef. Bill probably talked to Brady like he a basic QB on that phone call.

"So yeah we'll get back to you Tom"

This dude Jordan Love threw only 20 TD’s along with 17 picks this past season and he’s not even much of a threat as a runner yet he’s being spoke about as a potential first rounder. I’m not getting it.....

His team was a mess last year. The year before he had 32 TD's to 6 INT's. Fact is it's a copy cat league and teams missed on Mahomes and he's the closes thing to him.

Was watching the Drew Bledsoe E60 feature last night. Good to see guy is doing well post retirement and seems at peace with how things played out in NE and still on good terms with Brady and Kraft. I had no idea he had a thriving wine business in Walla Walla.

Aye, I'm cool. Y'all can go ahead and have him back :lol: IATT IATT

dude has a great relationship with the owner.. but we got miles.. shady doesnt exatly bring different things to the table

wouldnt mind just bringing jordan howard back for a year.. or getting someone in like the 3rd or 4th

Players in stage one of the program who test positive face no penalty at all, other than being advanced to stage two. In stage two, positive tests result only in fines.

For the first violation, the player loses one half of a game check. For the second violation, he loses a week’s pay. For the third violation, it’s two weeks’ salary. For the fourth and all subsequent violations, it’s a three-game fine. While that can get expensive, the player will still be allowed to play.

So you can miss game checks for smoking weed still?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom