The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady really enjoying and milking this thing. Got Dana White making his pitch on the phone in front of everybody. :lol:

didn’t you say the bucs were for sure tagging Winston?

I mean yeah months ago that’s what I said and what everybody close to the Bucs said. Things have seemed to switch into tagging Shaq and seeing what the market dictates for Jameis while being seriously interested in Brady, Bridgewater and Rivers.

I mean yeah months ago that’s what I said and what everybody close to the Bucs said. Things have seemed to switch into tagging Shaq and seeing what the market dictates for Jameis while being seriously interested in Brady, Bridgewater and Rivers.

Number one priority has got to be keeping Shaq IMO. Godwin beasted but

Going be amazing if he goes somewhere and turns it around just because he was really blind this whole time

BRUH WUT!! :lol:

when you have his arm and his athleticism, you can kinda wait on plays and dont need to anticipate when windows will come open.. also all the speed at WR + dynamic TE in kelce + reid.. just add dynamic pass catching RB and this is andy's dream

drew brees, for example, cant afford to be late since windows close so quickly

the problem with say atlanta michael vick, if dude didnt see it he was running

Last edited:

Foles + Yannick + both 2020 1st rounders
for
Rodgers

I’ll hold Khan hostage til he makes the call

Wait till Lamar fully learns how to read defenses

You’re not giving Lamar enough credit

dude was in more of a pro style in college.. plus he doesn’t have that level of arm to just be able to get away with stuff

but teams having to hesitate because of his running ability does help

Well deserved. :smokin

Crazy to see the growth from when he was an undrafted free agent in preseason to now. You love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom