The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he has left..

I wanted dude as depth, but didn’t realize til I looked it up that he’s 32

Oh, he's got more left. It helped he was on the other side of Hunter, but he's always been a high motor guy and can probably reach that 8 sack number again from ladt season if he stays healthy.

Oh, he's got more left. It helped he was on the other side of Hunter, but he's always been a high motor guy and can probably reach that 8 sack number again from ladt season if he stays healthy.

going be interesting seeing how that line does.. should be a solid pass rushing unit between lawrence and griffin

but panthers were terrible against the run and they brought in both of their tackles.. and who knows what to expect from Aldon smith and Gregory

Jerry probably shoulda just stayed in hiding. :lol:

What the hell is "grace"?

Of course you love your players, their the reason fans show up to your stadium.

going be interesting seeing how that line does.. should be a solid pass rushing unit between lawrence and griffin

but panthers were terrible against the run and they brought in both of their tackles.. and who knows what to expect from Aldon smith and Gregory

That defense seems to be only as good as their LBs are...but they're rarely ever all healthy.

I remember that couple game stretch a couple years ago when they looked fast af though...

That defense seems to be only as good as their LBs are...but they're rarely ever all healthy.

I remember that couple game stretch a couple years ago when they looked fast af though...

Maliek collins and byron jones were huge losses.. quinn was a great signing for them

I would have assumed they would have gotten at least 1 DT that was more a space eater to protect those 2 LBs.. especially with Lawrence and now griffin being able to get pressure off the edges

where is chiefs pulling all this cash from :lol:

It's like the Rams strategy but they didn't give a running back with arthritis $45M gtd.

Also their QB is actually good. And their coaching is better. And they have their draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom