The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees doing the NFC a favor and don’t eeem know it.

1591244954054.gif

Malcolm Jenkins is a clown who is only woke when he was convenient. That fool sold out Kaep and Reid. He can keep his crocodile tears for clout.

Still can't believe how fast life hit Brees man, like a goddamn turbo charged semi :lol:

Don't think I've seen a collective flaming that comprehensive ever :rofl: :sick:, Was truly wild seeing folks chanting **** his name in the same city he's been god status in for over a decade :wow:

Shows how far we've come from just a few years back when Kaep and Reid were considered public enemy no.1 and garnering hate from everywhere including on here.

They might've lost the battle initially but their stances ended up winning the war and have won over peoples hearts and minds in the long run which has greater value overall.

Last edited:
Shows how far we've come from just a few years back when Kaep and Reid were considered public enemy no.1 and garnering hate from everywhere including on

did kaep get hate on here?

feel like that was a very specific and it was pushed by very specific people.. and team owners just role in circles, hang out with and are friends with people who fit on either side of that

We all love to hate him but Rodgers has been at the forefront of speaking out/being completely honest about the social injustices of this country.

We **** on him for being a diva and a **** teammate from our living room coaches but in reality he's a better person than those MAGA frauds Drew Brees and Tom Brady

Not talking ill of Rodgers anymore regardless of how many times he overthrows a WR and rolls his eyes and snaps his head back like he dropped it.

Between COVID deniers, racists and sexual abusers, my social media has been exhausting lately

From athletes to regular people, people really live double lives.

“I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement”

just had a whole day of people telling you you’re part of the problem.. also had people BEEN saying they need white people in a position like Drew’s to be a leader for white people in the movement

because if those who are around and exposed to black people and other non-white people on a regular basis are still tone deaf on the issue, just speaks volumes to how big the problem is

cause really it’s trying get people to emphasize and realize how f’d up shh is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom