The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal Adams is a great player.

But Strong Safety might as well be the Running Back of defense. (Value wise)

Would any team love Jamal? Of course, but at 2 1sts a 3rd and eventually 16-18mil a year? Hell no.

If the Seahawks don't get some pass rush in tho, it would be comedy if a strong safety becomes their primary pass rusher.

Last note if he's supposed to be their Kittle stopper issa L

As soon as Arizona drafted Simmons I was like "uh oh, that boy gone give some problems" Adams though? We'll see...

Last edited:
Jamal Adams is a great player.

But Strong Safety may as well be the Running Back of defense.

Would any team love Jamal? Of course, but at 2 1sts a 3rd and eventually 16-18mil a year? Hell no.

If the Seahawks don't ger some pass rush in tho, it would be comedy if a strong safety becomes their primary pass rusher.

Last note if he's suppose to be their Kittle stopper issa L

As soon as Arizona drafted Simmons I was like "uh oh, that boy gone give some problems" Adams though? We'll see...

I kinda disagree, with Adams the blueprint is there for him.. you put him at SS and you’re gucci

simmons you gotta figure out what he does well and where you’re going fit him in

id love to have simmons, but I’d be scared as hell if I didn’t trust my DC

with adams, I draft a corner who might not have the best hips or the greatest speed and throw him back there at deep safety.. and then I tinker with my LBs accordingly

I still think you build up front then go to secondary.. and lastly LBs (who are the rbs of defense in the 4-3 or inside guys in 3-4).. but my mean focus would be getting a guy who could get pressure up the middle (that’s why that colts trade with y’all looks better to me now)

Last edited:
I kinda disagree, with Adams the blueprint is there for him.. you put him at SS and you’re gucci

simmons you gotta figure out what he does well and where you’re going fit him in

id love to have simmons, but I’d be scared as hell if I didn’t trust my DC

with adams, I draft a corner who might not have the best hips or the greatest speed and throw him back there at deep safety.. and then I tinker with my LBs accordingly

I still think you build up front then go to secondary.. and lastly LBs (who are the rbs of defense).. but my mean focus would be getting a guy who could get pressure up the middle (that’s why that colts trade with y’all looks better to me now)
Valid points.

What I will say is that if they get legit pass rush Jamal behind or in most cases next to that linebacker corp may turn in to a different beast.

Don't kill me yall but he does have glimpses of Polamalu...

If he's able to roam for real for real he'd be deadly...

SOMEONE, PLEASE SIGN CLOWNEY.

Valid points.

What I will say is that if they get legit pass rush Jamal behind or in most cases next to that linebacker corp may turn in to a different beast.

Don't kill me yall but he does have glimpses of Polamalu...

If he's able to roam for real for real he'd be deadly...

SOMEONE, PLEASE SIGN CLOWNEY.

that’s who he compares the most too.. not a liability at any level and you build around em

but seahawks odd in 2020.. shouldnt really be spending at LBs as a 4-3 team, but they got damn good ones (and their fascination with RBs and avoiding the passing game).. and especially having adams should let you save, cause I’d argue 4-2-5 should be the base with him anyways

Also, the hawks weakness is their pass rush and they gave up two first for a guy who plays on the back end??

it’s a big trade in our division and people are upset when it’s talked about

fantastic logic.

I don't want to give up on Darnold yet for a couple of reasons but those extra first rounders we got gonna look real interesting pre-draft...

problem is, he gotta get paid soon.. and if y’all are bad, going be 3 high end QBs, could just take one and build around that guy while he’s on his rookie deal

sucks for darnold.. but next year top 5 is looking like 3 QBs, the Oregon tackle (and y’all just took a left tackle) and jamar chase

i guess you could trade the pick if you’re in the top 3.. but comes down to really buying in on darnold since you gotta pay him

i feel like hawks got fleeced. 2 first is wild. wonder if pete even called denver since simmons didnt sign long term yet. id take simmons over adams. dont @ me.

i feel like hawks got fleeced. 2 first is wild. wonder if pete even called denver since simmons didnt sign long term yet. id take simmons over adams. dont @ me.

shoulda called Denver AND Minnesota

adams is the more valuable player.. but you wouldnt have to give up 2 firsts and a 3rd AND then give dude crazy money for his position

harris and simmons will get paid, but it ain’t going be a huge jump from current highest paid guys

Reactions: sb
I thought ....

No way in hell I bring AB in

He couldn't even stick to his word of no more white women
A3941310-2B2D-4435-A85E-001600F9B613.jpeg
That's because AB actually meant to say...

AB Hutz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom