The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this Cespedes situation play out in MLB I dont think I've seen anything on players who choose to opt out in the middle of the season

Is that allowed?

They're kinda plain. Bolts are too little.

Not even the best in the division

DpRP-A5UYAApLVY.jpg

child please

nope

dolphins throwbacks > (of the ones currently being used)

there‘s more too, like if bears they keep using those stripped throwbacks

I hate the Dolphins as a franchise. So no, especially their uniforms :lol: :lol:

Chargers, Raiders, Bengals Helmet, 49ers, Green Bay, Dallas, Pitt

I hate the Dolphins as a franchise. So no, especially their uniforms :lol: :lol:

Chargers, Raiders, Bengals Helmet, 49ers, Green Bay, Dallas, Pitt

obviously I hate dallas.. but think y’all got the best all whites IF y’all go with the white helmets

star shoulder jerseys >

also hate the pats and think the red pat patriots jerseys are the goods

washingtons jerseys are also nice

Last edited:
Watching this Cespedes situation play out in MLB I dont think I've seen anything on players who choose to opt out in the middle of the season

Is that allowed?

I mean aint like these dudes enlisting or something

given the league‘s history with risking the health of its players, they’re in no position to hold dudes hostage

you know dudes will talk.. and they’ll hear about dudes and teams.. and I assume as election gets closer we’ll hear more BS from some players, coaches and owners

I mean aint like these dudes enlisting or something

given the league‘s history with risking the health of its players, they’re in no position to hold dudes hostage

you know dudes will talk.. and they’ll hear about dudes and teams.. and I assume as election gets closer we’ll hear more BS from some players, coaches and owners

Yeah I know the league will try to skate by doing a little as possible and players can always walk

I guess I mean from a compensation aspect like with what they have for players opting out now

Are they basically treated like a player holding out or do they have some sort of protections amended to the CBA? I assume the former because I can't find anything on it

Some players may feel comfortable now but we all know they can easily change come fall for them

Is that allowed?

Different unions.

With how protected MLB players are I think he’ll be fine. We’ll see.

Different unions.

With how protected MLB players are I think he’ll be fine. We’ll see.
Yeah MLB's is strong no doubt

I was just wondering what happens if a player says "**** this Im out" in Week 2 for the NFL.

Guess we'll find out in this letter being drafted up

Yeah MLB's is strong no doubt

I was just wondering what happens if a player says "**** this Im out" in Week 2 for the NFL.

Guess we'll find out in this letter being drafted up

My guess for the NFL they will be paying money back.

NFL is already financially driving to lower player cost this year to earn their bottom line. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them go after that recoup.

What are they gonna do if it’s a significant number of players?

What happens if a QB catches it in the middle of a playoff run? The whole QB room goes in quarantine for a few days to test? What happens if all 3 or so QB’s test positive? Endless scenarios that can actually happen

What happens if a QB catches it in the middle of a playoff run? The whole QB room goes in quarantine for a few days to test? What happens if all 3 or so QB’s test positive? Endless scenarios that can actually happen

playoff run? you don't have to worry about that, my friend

:lol: nah you're right though. the amount of quarantine that would have to happen would be debilitating for teams. unless the NFL is on that "**** a quarantine" deal

NE's also interested in Walker reportedly.

Not sure how much left in the tank he has but always been a fan of his game. He'd be an upgrade over what's there right now :lol:

Good on Reed though, surprised he hasn't retired yet tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom