THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Kellen Moore is not a good oc. He called some questionable run plays in the 4th. I think he forgets if he has Zeke or pollard In because he calls plays for one that he should be calling for the other.

I give him a slight pass because we have a back up’s everywhere on offense. But still

Kellen Moore been the OC for about 4yrs and you giving him a pass?????

He's incompetent and not able to lead this offense
Dak is tired of it

Zeke hasn’t looked terrible. But it’s clear who the more dynamic guy is. Run a 2 back set if you worry about Pollard’s blocking ability.

Not like we have the WR depth to go crazy.

Kellen Moore been the OC for about 4yrs and you giving him a pass?????

He's incompetent and not able to lead this offense
Dak is tired of it
When did I say he gets a pass for everything?

I said slight only because we back up’s out there at key positions that still doesn’t matter when it comes to his stupid play calling.

When did I say he gets a pass for everything?

I said slight only because we back up’s out there at key positions that still doesn’t matter when it comes to his stupid play calling.
Doesn't matter the size of the pass

Any kind of pass for Kellen Moore means you might have been hypnotized by the Jerry Jones circus

Beat that asse real good last night and nothing but excuses on TV this morning

30 rushes for 176yds
5 sacks and 25 QB pressures

Great team victory

Kellen Moore calls significantly better games when Dak Prescott isn't on the field.

Coincidence?

So far, I have watched every NFC team play at least twice.. this is the worse from top to bottom I have seen the whole conference this bad. I think this year is a toss up not cause all the teams are good but all the teams are bad😂

Turnovers Aside That Game Last Night Was Close And Winnable.

My Only Issue With This Team Moving Forward Is Will This WR Core Produce Consistently.

Turnovers Aside That Game Last Night Was Close And Winnable.

My Only Issue With This Team Moving Forward Is Will This WR Core Produce Consistently.
Turnovers and penalties

Wr core is avg at best. Brown is legit the best wr. Lamb is so up and down

With the rough week 1 and Dak being out a few weeks can't ask for more at 6-2 heading into the bye.

With the rough week 1 and Dak being out a few weeks can't ask for more at 6-2 heading into the bye.

Exactly this. 11/12 wins is not out the question

got to clean up things with the run defense tho.

jerry throwing out BS he is ready to go all in this year. he has 3 days to show us

We have cap room for days and let finances keep us from making a move.

This was so easy to know what was coming. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom