THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Turnovers and some extra possessions for this offense is what we needed all year and we wouldn't even be it the situation we're in

Low key wanted to lose...

Nah, we play to win the games. I like a team that plays hard. Garrett may not be the best but he's young, I think he'll learn and get better, and the team plays hard for him. I think he was hired to be head coach before he was truly ready, but I think he has a high ceiling.

I'll take a win over this "tanking for a higher draft pick" garbage anyday.
i was glad we won. 
smokin.gif

were gonna mess around and win two more games and get a sorry draft pick.

Really wanted the Deadskins to take us out of our misery last night :smh: ... now there's "hope" :smh: .. gonna blow our chances at a high draft pick just to get sent home in the 1st round if we do end up winning the division :smh:

That Monday Night game is how Dez should be playing and going after those deep passes with the game on the line. He played well.

Really wanted the Deadskins to take us out of our misery last night
mean.gif
... now there's "hope"
mean.gif
.. gonna blow our chances at a high draft pick just to get sent home in the 1st round if we do end up winning the division
mean.gif
naw i can't agree with us EVER losing to the deadskins. not in this lifetime. 

I'm never one to cheer for my team to lose and im torn like most of you. i don't want to win out and get beat down in the 1st round of the playoffs. 

Litmus test number 42141234124 Sunday... 

Buffalo gonna beat Philly

Skins game is a toss up

Giants is a toss up

Last edited:
Really wanted the Deadskins to take us out of our misery last night :smh: ... now there's "hope" :smh: .. gonna blow our chances at a high draft pick just to get sent home in the 1st round if we do end up winning the division :smh:

naw i can't agree with us EVER losing to the deadskins. not in this lifetime. 

I'm never one to cheer for my team to lose and im torn like most of you. i don't want to win out and get beat down in the 1st round of the playoffs. 

That's how I feel about the Sheagles and Midgets :lol:

I can honestly say this may be the 1st time I'm hoping they lose.

I think we're a couple of pieces away from making a run barring injuries, if we can get a top 10 pick I really like our chances.

Have no interest in seeing us go 7-9 then sent home in the wild card.

I'm curious of how this DeMarco Murray thing plays out. Part of me wants him back. And I'd be willing to trade a late round pick for him, if we restructure his contract.

Overall there's $35 mil over 4 more years ($16mil guaranteed).

He's still guaranteed $4mil total of a signing bonus ($1mil a year). Full $7mil of next year's base. And $5mil in 2017.

Maybe triple his signing bonus for next 3 years. Use that $6mil to take his salary cap hit from $7 & $7.5mil to $4 & $4.5mil in 2016&2017. Then add a $2mil bonus for the final year which moves him up to an extra $2mil guaranteed. Leave the final 2 years as is base salary wise. If he makes it to those final 2 years and we don't cut him, he's still playing at a high level. Because he'd be at the non guaranteed part of his deal.

Would allow us to fully focus on the defense, and the Romo replacement. We can then punt the can on drafting a running back for a bit. Have to feel on Dunbar's market that a torn ACL & MCL for a 26 year old 2nd string pass catching back really limits his market as well.

Last edited:
I want no parts of that contract Demarco signed with Philly, not even a restructure. He showed his true colors with Philly, he was just out to get a big payday. He will never run as hard as he ran in 2014.

I feel it's just as much bad scheme for Murray, bad OLine (Peters missed two games, the replacement and other Tackle are ranked 41st &50th from PFF, and according to a tweet I just read from last Saturday from an Eagles beat writer, PFF ranks Eagles starting guards as the worst), and erratic QB play as anything.

Also football is a fickle sport especially for RB. Gotta take the money when it is there. They gave him a far higher offer. Being upset that he took it, is wrong.

Last edited:
I want no parts of that contract Demarco signed with Philly, not even a restructure. He showed his true colors with Philly, he was just out to get a big payday. He will never run as hard as he ran in 2014.
This. F his unloyal traitor a*s.

Our line is still holding up... Which is good.

Tyron Smith is ranked 2nd among OT (Yesterday)
Zack Martin 4th among OG (Nov. 27th)
Travis Frederick 1st among C (Nov. 27th)

Nov 4th/5th there was a tweet that read PFF has given out the highest grade possible to a run blocker twice this season, both times were to La'el Collins. He was ranked 21st among guards on October 26th. I'm sure that has improved

Only hole is Doug Free who is the 34th tackle. Not sure that really matters with 3 guys in Top 10, and a rookie who is trending up rapidly.

Sean Lee was ranked as 5th LB.

Last edited:
Yall trippin, did you see the mistakes Mcfadden made on Monday night? .....I would welcome DeMarco back with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom