THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Saw this coming but still

Lord have mercy 4 more years of this trashbag :lol:

0AB9FA5A-378E-4E66-8024-AAB913CE1E08.jpeg

Im not believing the Dak extension stuff. Jerry sees what we are seeing. Dude cant make the necessary throws and its clear. Some may believe in him but im out on him. A lot of teams dont have everything in place. Im not paying a QB that needs everything perfect to succeed. And by no means am i excusing the coaching staff because they should have been gone. Jerry created this mess and its costing the team big time.

Yesterday needs to be Sean Lee’s game with the team

Dak might get an extension, but that doesn't necessarily mean we're going to be committed to him long term. He's not going to get the big mega-extension some other guys have gotten.

And if/when we fire JG, a new coach isn't going to want to throw a rookie QB into the fire from Day 1 - never ideal.

Dak might get an extension, but that doesn't necessarily mean we're going to be committed to him long term. He's not going to get the big mega-extension some other guys have gotten.

And if/when we fire JG, a new coach isn't going to want to throw a rookie QB into the fire from Day 1 - never ideal.

Yeah I think alot of fans think he's gonna get the bag

he has NO leverage

Very interested to see how Dez performs in N.O. Brees doesn’t scramble and can barley see over the pocket which means Dez is going to have to run clean timely routes or Brees won’t throw him the ball. Hence Chad Johnson and Brady connection.

Martin down. Welp now our line may as well be the worst in the league.

Good thing we have that 1st rounder for the 5-11 season we’re about to have

Couple things so far

-Holy hell our OLine stinks
-Defense is super young all over the place. With exception of safety, not really much to look at. With being young there will be inconsistency but they are light years better than last year, and should be even better next year.
-Cole Beasley as returner, needs to stop. I don’t even care if we waste a roster spot next year on a WR who can only return

I wonder if the Cowboys even practice redzone plays. Last year we threw Fades on ever trip and know this year we are running regular shot gun plays:sick:

Halftime

-Chidobe had an incredible save. Came out of nowhere. Didn’t even look back. Stuck his hand in perfect spot to break up the pass. They complete that. Completely different game.
-Feed Zeke in run in red zone stop being stupid Garrett.
-Defense really stepped up
- Amari has been pretty good with us. Now there’s no excusing him quitting on that 3rd & Goal Route. But he’s an actual WR. Still though, not a 2nd & 4th?!?! A 1st?!?!

-Dak to close the half was beautiful. Took a bad sack, but shook it off and made some great plays to get us a score. Gotta put him in the spots.

Zeke having a good game but he had the open field and a step on the safety and gave up on that 3rd qrt run and ended up just jogging out of bounce..... Rookie Zeke would have got 6 on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom