THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

I hope the defensive Is not keeping the “bend but don’t break” scheme. Cause being at the bottom of the league in takeaways is terrible

If Jerry and Stephen don't give Dak a top tier QB long term deal, I think I'm done with the Cowboys
He's already done more for the organization than any Cowboys QB since Troy Aikman

Dak should be getting paid any day now since the CBA IS FINAL and if bum *** Ryan Tannehill just got 4 years 118 then it should end everyone’s agruement what dak is worth

if the cowboys due free agency we should have money left over(with coop and dak back) to go out and sign real free agents and not bargain shop like years past

When it comes to the draft i would really spend the first 4 picks on defense. Unless one of the elite WR DROP( I don’t think WR Is a big deal with brown and smith on the depth chart) but you can’t pass on elite talent to add on offense

Why is Collins not back at guard ? He would be a all pro at that

Dak will be back and he’s gonna get paid a ton.

Im really curious to see if Amari is or not. I think there’s a chance they draft one in the first, let him leave and use the money elsewhere.

Been whispers about Ron Leary coming back and moving on from Connor Williams. Would love it if he’s healthy.

Heard they going to Franchise tag him.....if so he might hold out and sit out a couple of weeks to prove a point. I bet a lot of people will appreciate him more when they finally see how a Zeke only offense looks

Saw this coming all season

Sucks that it’s the exclusive tag but whatever

Did you think they'd risk letting someone else negotiate the contract for them on the open market? That would only further drive the price up if you let him talk to everyone else.

It was never going to be the non-exclusive tag.

Heath and Witten gone :pimp:
Quinn and Cobb gone :frown:
Byron hurts too, but that was sooo much money.

Cowboys gonna need to find 4-5 starters on defense. Offense maybe 1-2 depending on formation.

Since Pollard isn’t allowed to return punts (not sure why)

No order

Offense need:
Swing Tackle
Slot WR
KR/PR

Defense need:
-DE opposite DLaw
-DT
-LB who isn’t great at anything but can fill in everywhere, the type we draft round 4 or 5 every year
-#1 DB
-SS

Quinn hurts.

The rest are kinda whatever to me.

I never saw Dallas paying him big money.

Cobb can be replaced and that WR won’t drop all them pass’s he did(hell sign dez is you want to watch a WR Drop so many easy passes)

I have said it for 2 years now I have no problem with jones leaving. He doesn’t make key plays for us when we needed

Last edited:
Depending on amount, not a bad signing on McCoy. I doubt he makes it through all 3 years but last year he was good.

Ranked 30th for DTs. Cowboys best was Covington at 61.
Covington had best run defense at 71.9, McCoy was 77.1 which was 16th among DTs.

DLaw- McCoy start.
I’d be fine if we re-sign Bennett for a year, re-sign Covington or Woods whoever is the better value deal. Then rotate Bennett, Covington or Woods and Hill through the other DT spot.
But still need a complimentary pass rusher opposite DLaw. Maybe trade, so we can focus secondary in the draft

Curious what they're going to do at left guard... The rest of the offense honestly is probably fine. Need a slot but that's never that difficult.

Need to draft/invest heavy in defensive talent up the middle and special teams.

I would leave Bennett alone he will make a big play then do 2 stupid things to cancel it out(how many times was he caught offsides)

Back
Top Bottom