THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || Season Opener: Week 1 @ Browns

I can see us picking up Navarro Boman, he's that dog we need on D. Im still hanging on the thread of hope to get Earl T., our secondary needs that veteran leadership and direction.

Disappointed we’re not getting Earl but when the asking price goes from way too much in a first to somehow the absurd idea of a 1st and 3rd, can’t even bother to negotiate.

Clarence Hill said they really love the $ they got Hurns at and that Hurns doesn’t impact Dez.

They may want to still restructure Dez to open up a couple mil. But he’s saying that it isn’t a precursor to him being cut.

And if it is. We’re in trouble.

I know everyone is high on the Eagles ... I get it, they should be ... But let's not forget we lost our best lineman and starting RB for half the season last year ... Not saying we will be in contention for a deep playoff run or even the division, but I like the low-key expectations ...

If we keep Dez, we have the best receiving corps in the league with the addition of Hurns ...

The question is whether or not we can get the defense to play at the same level as last year with a better ball control attack on offense ...

I know everyone is high on the Eagles ... I get it, they should be ... But let's not forget we lost our best lineman and starting RB for half the season last year ... Not saying we will be in contention for a deep playoff run or even the division, but I like the low-key expectations ...

If we keep Dez, we have the best receiving corps in the league with the addition of Hurns ...

The question is whether or not we can get the defense to play at the same level as last year with a better ball control attack on offense ...

LOL ya right
What does this signing do for TWill?

hopefully means he is cut

we added another pass rusher in kony ealy.

hope this means there done counting on randy gregory and tapper

only if Witten would just retire I would be very excited about next year!!! Dez going to hate life with his next team...

Hopefully Jerry realizes every WR/TE the cowboys have signed to mega contracts have not paid off.

Last edited:
Dez X Dak were never a good fit and no amount of targets was gonna hide that, I wish nothing but the best for Dez moving forward... it was fun & until we win the ship again, I'll never not think what coulda been in 14-15'.

Welp.

I have a feeling Dez is gonna flourish wherever he ends up.

He has fallen off in recent years but I think his decline in production has more to do with the offense we ran.

Appreciate the years Dez.

*throws up the X*

Back
Top Bottom