THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || Season Opener: Week 1 @ Browns

Last night proved we’re just a play caller away from competing for the SB

KC used all of their weapons
KC used motion all night
KC ran a RPO look at times to freeze the linebacker
KC ran the same play in the red zone twice and scored twice but the key was they used different personnel combinations to disguise the play

If we would do any of that then you don’t have linebackers jumping routes like they’re Deion Sanders

Then you also don’t have safeties taking huge risk because they have little to no fear of our offensive scheme and play design

Only motion we use is to determine man or zone and that does nothing because defenses can zone one side and man up on the other side

Cant wait to see what this offense looks like next season with an experienced football coach calling the plays

#DC4L

u forgot about the elite QB? and the 2 elite play callers KC has?
You don’t think Dak is Mahomes? Did you see the tweets he posted a page or two back?

HES BASICALLY PEYTON MANNING!

Shame on you, Mike.
1677336290060.gif

Between the Cowboys, Mavs and A&M, it’s getting really easy to emotionally separate from all this nonsense. :lol:

They also re-signed Donovan Wilson

Really need WR and OLine talent. If it’s just rearranging deck chairs, none of it matters.

What we really need can’t be addressed at this point so it’s all kind of already rearranging deck chairs. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But let’s focus on the realistic stuff…

Offensive line. Outside receiver. And I still think we need an edge guy and a big mean bastard of a DT.

Not bad. Had a down year, but also wasn’t exactly receiving passes from a quarterback.

Actually pretty good. Not a crazy amount of draft capital for him.

I love it!! Been aggressive in the trade market for once not giving up much. For players on rebuilding teams we can use

Hell i would have gave up a 2nd for Dhop

The front office still can still go budget free agent shopping like the love doing considering it’s alot of guys left.

and we got all our good draft picks left still.

Two really solid deals for some guys on solid deals that can immediately contribute and they didn’t have to give up anything.

All for it. Cooks clears 1000 yards and scores 6-8 times easy.

Gives them a ton more flexibility early in the draft to address the lines and linebacker.

the Jalen Ramsey trade kind of bugged me because **** I would have loved for them to fix their wrongs but I do like the trades.Gilmore isn’t a slouch.

If they decided to make splash trades instead of getting into the FA every year that’s fine. But still would one day love to read Dallas Cowboys signed a top free agent.

But otherwise I’m not gonna complain.
Would love a downfield TE threat in the draft. Tired of Jason Witten types (necessary but a vertical threat TE changes the dynamics of an offense). But mainly OLine and DLine heavy draft should be coming. Sprinkle in with LB depth.

the Jalen Ramsey trade kind of bugged me because **** I would have loved for them to fix their wrongs but I do like the trades.Gilmore isn’t a slouch.

ramsey wants a new deal, they wouldn’t pay him, diggs, lamb and parsons all in the next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom