**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

laugh.gif

Rhianna just straight stole Jigga and didn't even look at Beyonce. didn't even acknowledge her
laugh.gif

and yeah that piano performance was smokin..

-J-

can people embed more videos of the performances? i missed everything and youtube searching isn't going well for me right now

Whinehouse's head looks out of proportion. She looked sooo much better in the Rehab video.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Seriously, %#$% the Grammys and %#$% Kanye West, there is no reason at all why UGK should not have won the Grammy. What blatant disrespect for Pimp C, whoever voted for these awards and Kanye west can suck my @#+@.

Everybody thinking its so sad that kanye performed that song for his mom. What about Pimp C's dream being nominated for a grammy 15 years ago. He dies and then gets nominated for a grammy, and they give it to Kanye sell out overrated West.

%#$% everyone involved for not giving that award to UGK.

Im beyond mad.

shutup

Im actually really surprised on the Amy Winehouse performance.. It was WAAAY better than i expected..
pimp.gif

Watching it on HD and i THINK she looks like she's gettin back to her old days before all the drugs..

Originally Posted by the funkeee homosap1en

Im actually really surprised on the Amy Winehouse performance.. It was WAAAY better than i expected..
pimp.gif

Watching it on HD and i THINK she looks like she's gettin back to her old days before all the drugs..

was thinking the same thing

un-tagged pics

21954250.JPG

akeys.jpg

alicia_keys_4.jpg

prince_alicia_keys.jpg

alicia_keys_3.jpg

beyonce.jpg

21956002nw3.jpg

beytina.jpg

21955476.JPG

fergie_john_legend_2.jpg

21954538.JPG

rihanna4.jpg

jayz_rihanna.jpg

solange_akon_chris_brown.jpg

kanyevv1.jpg

18381154-18381156-large.jpg

kanye_west_1.jpg

21955204ne2.jpg

kanyewest5ej2.jpg

kanyewest7rx9.jpg

18381215-18381217-large.jpg

so those controllers daft punk was opperating was actually doing something? i was thinkin it was just like fake computers that went with the beat.

Step your game up, NT.

I came in reading the first page talking about MJ performing so I thought
eek.gif

Sat through all that mess, and no MJ. SMH

I watched hoping that Jason Bateman would drop a little hint about the Arrested Development movie...I turned it off after the Foo Fighters performance becauseit really wasn't that exciting to watch overall. I'm pretty disappointed I put off my homework for this. I enjoyed seeing Daft Punk there though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Seriously, %#$% the Grammys and %#$% Kanye West, there is no reason at all why UGK should not have won the Grammy. What blatant disrespect for Pimp C, whoever voted for these awards and Kanye west can suck my @#+@.

Everybody thinking its so sad that kanye performed that song for his mom. What about Pimp C's dream being nominated for a grammy 15 years ago. He dies and then gets nominated for a grammy, and they give it to Kanye sell out overrated West.

Im beyond mad.

shutup

no you shutup...UGK shoulda won, it wasn't just the best Rap Song of the year, it was the best song period... !*%* rehab, !*%* stronger, !*%* whateverelse was nominated. UGK got robbed and that's !%!@!$ up they didn't give it to them. But was Bun B even there.

^I hope Bun wasn't there, because he obviosuly deserved to win, for them not to give them the grammy is spitting on the grave of Chad Butler. i just leftthe recording academy a message telling them to suck my $@$@.

Anybody else who wants to, heres the number:

^
man they're not gonna listen to it but yeah thatd be horrible if bun b was there. but if he was there, they would give him it i believe, they normally givethe award only to people that are there. thats my experience with award shows

Im beyond mad.

shutup

I don't even see why Kanye has soo many d-riders...

Kanye is a little @$!$#,dude cries when he doesn't get his way Like a female(ex: MTV awards)...UGK SHOULD have won that award..they deserved it more outof all of the other nominations
tired.gif

you cats sound like idiots, i'm not saying kanye should have won but the notion that UGK should have won because pimp c passed is ridiculous. IPA is agreat song but if pimp was alive him losing would be a non issue. you folks thinks it should be like some fairy tale where he gets the grammy to honor hisdeath, just quit it you sound naive an pretentious

you cats sound like idiots, i'm not saying kanye should have won but the notion that UGK should have won because pimp c passed is ridiculous. IPA is a great song but if pimp was alive him losing would be a non issue. you folks thinks it should be like some fairy tale where he gets the grammy to honor his death, just quit it you sound naive an pretentious

Sounds bout right to me.

Oh, and I always read on here that Chris Brown was a Blood, but never really thought much of it.

Then I see him last night wearing what he wore, and now I'm convinced dude does rep.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom