THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

lol you dont have to apologize, its nothing bad to wear GS shoes, atleast you dont have to pay $180 for them
rocketsoy0.gif

No way can that be accurate.

I really hope Nike gives these the TN treatment with a slew of easily attainable colorways and huge production numbers available at Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay etc.

The speculative high price makes me fear these will be hyped to high hell, but the fact we've been seeing samples now for months and the release isn't until August is a sign that these will be a massive, widespread GR release.

I really hope it's the latter. Not trying to jump through hoops for one of my all time favorite shoes.

Damn i remember when these came out the first time, some sitting in stores and at the same time plenty of wearing them everywhere. Brings me back to middle school i was in 7th or 8th grade when these released.

Last edited:
No way can that be accurate.

I really hope Nike gives these the TN treatment with a slew of easily attainable colorways and huge production numbers available at Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay etc.

The speculative high price makes me fear these will be hyped to high hell, but the fact we've been seeing samples now for months and the release isn't until August is a sign that these will be a massive, widespread GR release.

I really hope it's the latter. Not trying to jump through hoops for one of my all time favorite shoes.

At All! Not trying to jump through not one hoop for these. Let these be Nike, please.

Back
Top Bottom