THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Honestly surprised these are sitting at places and popping up after raffles were not popular. Don’t get me wrong. I wish more releases were like this. Just glad I got my size 13 for retail!
Also think cuz this month has been crazy with releases and there is still 2 weeks left!

I couldn't find the answer so I ask here.
How does the nike air max deluxe fit? True to size or size up a 0.5 like the air max 97?

i usually go up .5 in my air maxes b/c i have wide feet, but these seem to have some good room in the toe box area. i would suggest go with tts especially if u have narrow feet.

I went half down on my 97 size

I'm A Size 10 In Most Air Max Including The Recent AM 97 and AM98 Retro's...... I Feel Like I Maybe Could Have Gone Down To A 9.5 In These To Get The Fit And Lace I'd Like With These. Like Others Have Said, These Seem To Run Slightly Long In The Toebox Area.

Will Probably Grab Triple Blacks In A 9.5 When I Pull The Trigger On Them

Honestly surprised these are sitting at places and popping up after raffles were not popular. Don’t get me wrong. I wish more releases were like this. Just glad I got my size 13 for retail!
Also think cuz this month has been crazy with releases and there is still 2 weeks left!

The fact that there’s no resell at all in them really helps. Was able to grab my size on Kith after striking out at all raffles

If anybody sees a 9.5 in the skeptas, please ring the alarm.

Last edited:
What online shops got all blacks? I was waiting for bait, but they didn't. Champs got em, but sold out of Sz 12.

Passed on Skeptas in favor of these, gonna be pissed if this is a harder cop :lol:

Lord knows how bad I may have just screwed up... bought a pair off Walmart.com :lol:

Vendor named SneakerSupply had em there. Never ordered anything from Walmart, let alone Nikes.

Here's to hoping I don't get sent a fugazi pair with Newport logos :lol: .

Maaan... I'm looking at the pic they used and it's DEF a stock photo of a fugazi pair. Tried canceling but there's no option. There's a 100% authenticity guarantee, but I'm feeling real skeptical right now.

Wish me luck fellas

Fingers crossed af right now. Hopefully he just used the bummy stock photo because it was the first thing that popped up. Feeling real uneasy about this right now though.

Lord knows how bad I may have just screwed up... bought a pair off Walmart.com :lol:

Vendor named SneakerSupply had em there. Never ordered anything from Walmart, let alone Nikes.

Here's to hoping I don't get sent a fugazi pair with Newport logos :lol: .
I've ordered a couple pair off of Walmart. Never any issues.

Copped 2nd off FNL just to be safe. Best case I'll have 2 of a shoe I wanted to double up anyway. Worst case I'll have to go through whatever process there is to return on wally world if they're bootlegs.

Maaan... I'm looking at the pic they used and it's DEF a stock photo of a fugazi pair. Tried canceling but there's no option. There's a 100% authenticity guarantee, but I'm feeling real skeptical right now.

Wish me luck fellas
bruh, there's a FSR on the snkrs app.

Those TBs don't even have the nice fuzzy ankle lining like the OGs. They're charging $20 more for less :smh:

Back
Top Bottom