THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

$200 guarantees they will sit.

Still don't understand why Skeptas didn't launch on Snkrs. Doesn't make much sense, even if they wanted these to be considered limited. Most everything gets a Snkrs release.

Technically they released on snkrs with the stupid snkrs pass thing that every good drop seems to be getting lol. Don't quite understand why they didn't do a regular snkrs release though.

finally got home today and took a look at the skeptas (I ran to 21m and ran back to work yesterday) I like them alot more in person than the promo shots and i get what they were trying to do witht he VHS theme. not to sound like a beast but even they even put the pattern on the box too wich was a nice touch because they did nothing like that for the other two skepta releases(but the 97's had more promo accessories)

finally got home today and took a look at the skeptas (I ran to 21m and ran back to work yesterday) I like them alot more in person than the promo shots and i get what they were trying to do witht he VHS theme. not to sound like a beast but even they even put the pattern on the box too wich was a nice touch because they did nothing like that for the other two skepta releases(but the 97's had more promo accessories)

97s had a special box as well.

BW/97s came in the black slide out box with red and blue pattern on both sides

Yes. Was checking undftd all Saturday morning then nada. Was gonna give up till I saw the posts here today and how they actually got put up, but the site got hacked. Then I just randomly looked and site was fixed. Grabbed my 13 for retail!!!

Go now peeps. Only sizes gone were 11.5, 12 and 13 as of a minute ago.

These are special for me because besides music being a important part of my life and a Skepta fan for years. I’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of concerts. I’m a huge phish fan and have done full tours. So the no sleep on your text works for me... cuz I def know that feeling!!! 290 phish shows and counting and plenty of sleepless runs in there

The colorway is kinda crazy, but I find myself wearing these a lot.
IMG_1961 (1).JPG

Got my Skeptas today... shoe is dope but the quality is pretty bad , the shiny plastic parts all come pre scratched like it looks like there’s fingerprint all over it

Back
Top Bottom