THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

8818A6A6-876E-4596-9435-3B341241C0FB.jpeg

1st time ordering from SNS and probably my last. Still no reply or any update on my order from October 13th.

Nike outlet in Thornton Colorado has a full size run of the purple/blue upper with the iridescent cream midsole for retail + 30% off. I wonder why that colorway never made it to ndc for men’s sizing.

They're really bugging fam.... Crazy thing is, I ordered from them when they were only UK based and they were A1. Now that they're in NYC, they're trash .SMH .

Must be that.. probably ordered from the NYC warehouse. I tried effortlessly calling their store in NYC to see if I could return some kicks and they wouldn't pick up the phone for ****. Then their phone was disconnected... not a good sign.

Must be that.. probably ordered from the NYC warehouse. I tried effortlessly calling their store in NYC to see if I could return some kicks and they wouldn't pick up the phone for ****. Then their phone was disconnected... not a good sign.

It's been a week and my kicks haven't shipped. I'm hitting the cancel button and ordering on thru Sneaker Politics since they got em on sale also. Enough is enough .

It's been a week and my kicks haven't shipped. I'm hitting the cancel button and ordering on thru Sneaker Politics since they got em on sale also. Enough is enough .

I've cancelled SNS with no issues so that shouldn't be a problem unless its the NYC warehouse and theyre inexperienced at everything lol. I would though if I were you.

SNS cancelled my order this morning after 16 days. Said didn’t have stock but still shows my size on the site.

SNS cancelled my order this morning after 16 days. Said didn’t have stock but still shows my size on the site.

Idk what size you wear, but Sneaker Politics had a a little bit of inventory for the OG photo blues for $119 + ship. I canceled my SNS order at lunch time and ordered thru them.

I canceled my SNS order on the 29th (still haven't been refunded), placed my order thru SneakerPolitics. They're shipped and should be here by Monday. It's a dub copping from SNS til further notice.

Back
Top Bottom