The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

For my Toronto peeps, the Adidas Store at Dundas square had it. Went around noon and they employees had no idea they had it. I had to describe to them and I was the first one to cop a pair lol. #allstarweekend gonna be soo littt out heree.

Committing to the Aways. Gonna swing by the mall and grab a pair.

$75 out the door after gift card.

Last edited:

Where did you read this? I was a little worried about that too...I've heard the grip on the Lillards are really good so I didn't know what the difference might be between the regular soles and the boost soles.

Last edited:

Yea, where did you read this? Looks exactly the same tooling as the crazy light boost sole so most likely it will wear out with minimal use. I wish they just kept it with bounce cushioning and a prime knit upper.

Yea, where did you read this? Looks exactly the same tooling as the crazy light boost sole so most likely it will wear out with minimal use. I wish they just kept it with bounce cushioning and a prime knit upper.
So they took the CL boost 2015 and labeled it the lillard 2 ASG? Lol

Last edited:
I read on here that the grooves looked deeper than on the CL, can anyone confirm who owns either pair?

I want to cop these Triple White's but I'm so disappointed they went with the Crazylight Boost sole. I wanted to try out the Bounce sole everyone has been raving about. 

For my Toronto peeps, the Adidas Store at Dundas square had it. Went around noon and they employees had no idea they had it. I had to describe to them and I was the first one to cop a pair lol. #allstarweekend gonna be soo littt out heree.

Can you post some pics of yours/tell us how they feel compared to the regular Lillard 2's without the Boost?

I want to cop these Triple White's but I'm so disappointed they went with the Crazylight Boost sole. I wanted to try out the Bounce sole everyone has been raving about. 
while people like bounce, if you read review most say its great but not as good as boost. I still think the CL tooling with Lillard upper is a big improvement. Just hoping the rubber is a better compound

Got a shipping confirmation for my triple whites yesterday and it says they're supposed to be delivered by 2/18 :pimp:

Relieved after it said they were on back order til 2/19

Finally got a chance to play in my Rip Citys today after getting a smaller size. This is a great shoe. Super comfortable, pillowy. Retro-like in a good way. Great materials. No pinching, no lace pressure. Lot's of padding, lots of cushioning. After a while I forgot that I had them on, which is a good thing. A totally different kind of shoe from minimalistic Nike models I've been playing in for a while now.

Traction wasn't as bad as I feared. They do collect dust but they are easy to wipe. Not that A+ but not a catastrophe for me.

Adidas has a good thing going on that's for sure. When they finally stop playing around and release a low top primeknit full length boost shoe, that's the only shoe I'm going to play in ever again :D :D

Finally got a chance to play in my Rip Citys today after getting a smaller size. This is a great shoe. Super comfortable, pillowy. Retro-like in a good way. Great materials. No pinching, no lace pressure. Lot's of padding, lots of cushioning. After a while I forgot that I had them on, which is a good thing. A totally different kind of shoe from minimalistic Nike models I've been playing in for a while now.

Traction wasn't as bad as I feared. They do collect dust but they are easy to wipe. Not that A+ but not a catastrophe for me.

Adidas has a good thing going on that's for sure. When they finally stop playing around and release a low top primeknit full length boost shoe, that's the only shoe I'm going to play in ever again :D :D
I played in my aways today for the first time. I initially wished there was a size 8.75 but half way through playing, I feel like the fabric started conforming better around my feet. Traction was great and the cushioning was good. I got stepped on a ton, and the good thing was dust wiped right off.

Back
Top Bottom