The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Yessir. That's the other thing I don't know about - how orthos will feel if I go 11.5. My orthos are technically a 12 (or what a 12 should be lol), but if these run big then theoretically a 11.5 should hold them. But I want to go the MiAdidas route and it's just too much of a damn risk. People on twitter were saying to go .5 size down, also haha Adidas why can't yall just be normal?!

Anyone else use othos in these? My dude @iks mod is getting his pair in today so I'm waiting to see what he says, as well. thapointguy thapointguy you ever put in insoles or othos?

I just put in thicker insoles from other shoes I have if need be. Not sure if the orthos would work in these. Fits like a glove for the most part.

I have a 15% off but I"m holding out for the 30.

Tried the aways on at my local FL today and man they feel plush. Like Kim Kardashian's butt, plush. I look to get about 3 or 4 pairs of them. Def. will get the Rip Citys and Aways.

Def. Go .5 down.

Anyone know what happened to the Rip Citys? They're gone. 

Last edited:
Got my all-stars today, ordered half-size down from my regular TTS 13 Rip Citys. Played in them for 2 hours and they blew me away. Fit was perfect, and therefore so was lockdown, my foot didn't move inside shoe at all. Primeknit made this super comfortable with zero break-in required. Traction was superb, and the shoe felt very light and responsive--great court feel. This was my first Boost shoe and I enjoyed it;  the heel was def a bit more reactive and bouncy than the Bounce cushioning in the standard Lillard 2s, but the forefoot cushioning felt very minimal. Not bad, as it didn't hurt my feet at all, but there was hardly any give. This results in great court feel, but I'm not sure how my foot would hold up over time if I wore this shoe exclusively. Luckily it's part of a large rotation, so Im not really worried about it.

I'm very happy with how they look, feel and perform and they've earned a spot on the top rack of my playing shoe rotation. I'm excited to get my next pair with the standard sole in the proper size and to see how they feel with perfect lockdown and bounce cushioning. These have me no even looking at the Kobe 11s.

That's awesome, but beware the premature outsole wear.  I'm about 35 indoor pickup games into my CL Boost 2015 and I'm starting to lose my outsole ridges.  Break that up into roughly 5-6 games per trip and that's six times that I took them to the gym before it started happening, and it's only headed downhill from here.

I would ball in those extensively before the 30 day return period passes and then send them back if/when you see the wear.  Maybe they changed the rubber compound though.

how often does adidas give 30% sales?

really want to make those lillard 2 id but afraid the sale comes right after i made those

My order on adidas Canada got cancelled due to stock..even though i ordered Feb 1 with all sizes still available.

adidas is not only all over the place with their sizing but adidas Canada is all over the place with their stock and selection. They should go online to forums and YT comments but stay away from sites like "SouleCollector" and SneakerNews which is basically an advertisement for Nikehead/Knuckleheads and Hypequeer and fukboi. But anyone who has wore the Lilard 2 had many good things to say..so adidas should have either got more made and restock them ASAP.

Some people dont care about the limited and exclusive..we just want a nice comfortable, bouncy shoe with a nice clean simple colorway..like them EQT Boost and Tubular Doom, very nice looking shoe but mostly sold out.

adidas CEO needs to learn economics and finance..when you are in 3/4th place in the industry, quantity also matters, especially since second half of 2015 and 2016 adidas had some excellent releases in a long time.

Yeah im pissed if they dont restock my size in the Home or Aways. I just wanted to find the correct size before hitting miadidas. Hopefully Footlocker in Calgary will have them when I go in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
My order on adidas Canada got cancelled due to stock..even though i ordered Feb 1 with all sizes still available.

adidas is not only all over the place with their sizing but adidas Canada is all over the place with their stock and selection. They should go online to forums and YT comments but stay away from sites like "SouleCollector" and SneakerNews which is basically an advertisement for Nikehead/Knuckleheads and Hypequeer and fukboi. But anyone who has wore the Lilard 2 had many good things to say..so adidas should have either got more made and restock them ASAP.

Some people dont care about the limited and exclusive..we just want a nice comfortable, bouncy shoe with a nice clean simple colorway..like them EQT Boost and Tubular Doom, very nice looking shoe but mostly sold out.

adidas CEO needs to learn economics and finance..when you are in 3/4th place in the industry, quantity also matters, especially since second half of 2015 and 2016 adidas had some excellent releases in a long time.

Yeah im pissed if they dont restock my size in the Home or Aways. I just wanted to find the correct size before hitting miadidas. Hopefully Footlocker in Calgary will have them when I go in 2 weeks.
What did u order? The homes or AS?

Does anyone know if adidas changed up the rubber on these so that they don't wear down as quick?

I'm pretty excited for the triple whites. Not a fan of the price tag though. Dame wore them to the Bucks game the other night and they looked real nice on foot. They also glow in the dark. That kind of makes them little kiddish to me but I think I can get over it.

Does anyone know if adidas changed up the rubber on these so that they don't wear down as quick?
I don't know, but the rubber on the Lillard 2 is pretty soft.  You can easily move the ridges around with your fingers.

The tread is deeper compared to the CL Boost 2015, but the rubber is still soft.  There are some parts of the construction that make it feel like a $105 shoe, meaning not the best, but there are a lot of details and things that make $105 retail a good price.

Smh Foot Locker taking forever to put the Ballin' Dead colorway on sale.

Adidas took the whole size run down. :lol:

I need new shoes pretty soon for State playoffs as My XX9's are falling apart, I want to get some D Lillard 2.0 but I want the Rip City color way. has it been announced when they are coming out cause if not I'm gonna have to just get a different color

Tried the Lillard 2 on again and my goodness the traction is grippy. This sneaker is so plush and comfortable and casual friendly (in my opinion). I'll be at least 6 colorways deep.

The outsoles have a different feel on the aways. It's really grippy/slippery. Homes don't feel the same at all. Sizing and over all fit have been consistent to my Nike Tts.

Back
Top Bottom