The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

That's strange that your traction was that great when that's the biggest complaint on the shoe. I hope it stays that way. 

Yeah I might have to go ahead and get those. 
I know people seem to have issues with the traction, but it's not the case that's why I've mentionned the kind of court I play on.

I didn't read his entire post, but I don't necessarily agree with some things.

I can't comment on the traction compared to the Kobe IX since I've only played in the IX's once, but they are better than the X's in my opinion.  Seems like most people put the IX's as one of the best ever in terms of traction, but I wouldn't know.
The traction of the Kobe 9 is really fantastic. The Lillard 2 feels... are sticky, there isnt a lot of dust in the place I play so I guess it helps.

Would you recommend these as a good on court only purchase at $95 give or take?

Last edited:
I would as well. 

I don't think there is a signature shoe out there that can match it at this price point.  You could still find better deals on signature and team models, but you'd really have to look.  At straight retail - coupons/discounts, the Lillard 2 is a great value.

seriously^ been waiting for the rip citys to come back for a long time but this callback on them is taking A LONG TIME. i wish adidas would give some sort of update on this unless you guys have one. are they at secretly at local footlockers or adidas (in store)?

Yeah, wtf?! It seems like it must be an error, even the early release rip city's didn't move this fast (I know cause there was still a full size run when i bought mine like 5 hours after they went on sale), and only having a 12 left seems too random to be based on reality. Hopefully they show up soon, I'm ready to buy.

Static colorway is dope in person.

But damn they really sold out on the mother site. :lol: I'm guessing they mirroring the other brand's tactics by giving us the impression of a fake sellout.

The primeknit of the Static feels rough and a little rigid than the CLB 2015. Is that how it feels on both All-stars? Questioning if it's really primeknit.

The primeknit of the Static feels rough and a little rigid than the CLB 2015. Is that how it feels on both All-stars? Questioning if it's really primeknit.
So it is primeknit on the Static?? Interesting. Also, if anyone spies a sz 10 out there anywhere, please hit me up.

So it is primeknit on the Static?? Interesting. Also, if anyone spies a sz 10 out there anywhere, please hit me up.

Not quite sure it's primeknit. Could be some kind of knit material. Have to see if it feels the same as the two that are primeknit.

Footlocker has it, was able to add to cart

How are people liking their triple whites? Mine are one of my fav shoes I've played in. The combo of comfort in the heel and court feel on the forefoot is unreal.

I hate when dudes do reviews of these sneakers on outdoor courts. Like I'm really gonna be rocking the triple whites fresh out the box at my local park to beat up on the concrete

Back
Top Bottom