THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup, lurkers are gon' be hunting these down now

curious now if the Dame3 and DRose7s are all limited too, those will likely sell out with quickness now

both Dame3 and DRose7s still hase decent size run at ADC, lets see how long it lasts...

edit: yup, also limited to 1975 for the Dame3
View media item 2309986pic via IG

Last edited:
i was always in , but i was being cheap and wanted a disco.. them numbers are now telling me yeah right  
laugh.gif

Still gonna pass on these. Black toe would have been an instant cop though like tig0240 said. Good to see folks being able to grab a pair before the beasts got whiff of the limited size run

Dang I'm glad I'm done with limited releases and all that crazy stuff.  Not trying to knock people who like them because I definitely feel for you and I hope you get what you're looking for.

Even just a few years ago I would have been up 20 minutes before launch times refreshing twitter and whatever else is done these days.

I looked again at calendars and noticed different colors coming out Feb 10

Champs says

Feb 2 Grey
Feb 10 Collegiate navy/night navy

Footlocker says

Feb 2 Grey
Feb 10 Grey/grey

Also any update on cargos?

Last edited:
show us a colorway we all want and then not release. (I dont count those 3 stores getting them as a "release" :lol:)

I just got the BHM's from Houston Galleria.
Don't know how many are left, but they are still on display.
Just trying them on I love the boost.
Next step for Harden to sign them.

if i wasn't a pasty white guy I'd rock these BHM's... idk does that seem like sound logic? 

waiting for the disrupters 

if i wasn't a pasty white guy I'd rock these BHM's... idk does that seem like sound logic? 

waiting for the disrupters 

No way, black history month is a celebration of black history. As long as you're happy with what blacks have brought to history, you should feel free to celebrate it.

Back
Top Bottom