THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmaoo this **** is equivalent to $244 in my country! most expensive in the world! i'd kill for $150. i know a dude who works at a sneaker store says he can get me 20% off so i end up paying around $194 i guess. sucks man. for $150 i would have doubled up. worried about creases spoiling the design etc..

Early access if you’re in creators club. Didn’t realize there was a marquee boost also

0C494870-10A8-444B-BE7E-60788E8A9B8D.png

I'm not seeing them available for me to puchase and I do have creators club membership. Does it have to be through app or something?

Not able to get through early access either must be a short time frame?

Adidas now launching them at 7am instead of midnight so go to bed early lol. They can't seem to make up their mind maybe pulled the early access to midnight then?
Whatever the case shouldn't lose sleep over these since they're not too limited. Hardens probably go the fastest so make them your priority

I had the early access to all of them, could add to cart. Just didn't want any. The Iron Mans, Dame Black Panthers, and Captain Americas are probably the best. Glad they're not stupid limited so real fans can get them, especially the kids.

I've been marveled-out for a few years now.

This is what I’m seeing. Maybe try to login before clicking the link?

AF360A80-7EEC-463C-BC38-F97561C45369.jpeg
I had the early access to all of them, could add to cart. Just didn't want any. The Iron Mans, Dame Black Panthers, and Captain Americas are probably the best. Glad they're not stupid limited so real fans can get them, especially the kids.

I've been marveled-out for a few years now.

no such thing :rofl:i just need these Caps to go with this
41dX4Y04m6L.jpg

and shirts, socks, hat.....i think that's everything |l I don't like how they did the Dame Panthers, they should've done xeno to give it that vibraninum look instead of just doing purple to make it look like it's always activated

That damn early access always sucks for me. Allows me to add to cart but never lets me check out. I tried 4 hours later and it then let me purchase.

I was loving the Thor pair when I first saw them and love when a shoe is not excluded from discounts.

Seems like the shoe stores are getting only a handful of Iron Mans at certain locations. Was off of work today and went to footlocker at Houston Galleria and they said none of their stores are receiving Men’s sizes in Houston. Only a few Houston footlockers got a handful of kids sizes only. I went a few steps down to Champs and they got Mens sizes. All They got was 10 pair total at their store. He said only 3 other Champs stores in Houston got 10 pair For their stores as well.

Last edited:
So there’s 2 colors? I clicked on it and it only shows the red:

Attachments

• F306643A-C748-4379-A985-2E87F9DEFFFD.png
    F306643A-C748-4379-A985-2E87F9DEFFFD.png
    613.1 KB · Views: 18
Wonder if I could get the iron Man closer to $100
They sitting pretty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom