THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's with this bulky look with the last 2 models cause it ain't it.

I like this design, it's unique, but they could have slimmed down the shoe about 30%

What's with this bulky look with the last 2 models cause it ain't it.

I like this design, it's unique, but they could have slimmed down the shoe about 30%
It seems to be it - they are not he most popular Harden since the first one and one of the most popular shoes out.

Smallwr boost pellets so it can be packed tighter and provide more response instead of being soft. Kind of feels like Ultraboost lite.
I think they perfected it with the vol 1 (imo) but I’m curious of this setup

Very ready to buy multiple pairs of these. :pimp:

I will say that I’m happy that adidas is all in on more bulky sneakers. I’m sure they’ll be comfortable under and around the foot. Also, I really like the colorblocking I’ve seen on the ones Harden has worn so far. The last two Harden’s have been really solid.

Very ready to buy multiple pairs of these. :pimp:

I will say that I’m happy that adidas is all in on more bulky sneakers. I’m sure they’ll be comfortable under and around the foot. Also, I really like the colorblocking I’ve seen on the ones Harden has worn so far. The last two Harden’s have been really solid.
Yeah, the 6 was waaaaay underrated. As bad as the 5 was, and the 6 looked sort of like the 5, no one really gave its chance. It was great for me.

Any one have any word on a date? I’m getting a little concerned they won’t drop in the states, especially with harden transitioning fully to the 8.

JS”
Well the 8 s won’t be releasing til late feb early march if they stick to their schedule… but the shoes are loaded on adc Thailand so that’s a good sign
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg

Yeah, the 6 was waaaaay underrated. As bad as the 5 was, and the 6 looked sort of like the 5, no one really gave its chance. It was great for me.
the H6 somehow appealed to me but just couldn't pull the trigger even if it was on sale. problem is that it was competing with other shoes I was considering at that time.

Still holding hope the pink Vol 7 release in the states. Seems like all Vol 7 have been pulled from the site which isn’t promising…

JS”

Back
Top Bottom