THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played in my pair today, got about an hour and a half of 5 v 5 in but forgot to take pics in the gym for y’all.

I loved everything about them but the torsional rigidity of the sneaker isn’t all that great. I felt fine after the session, cushion/traction is on point, containment is weird but it definitely does the job in that it feels so slipper-esque but on shifty moves/cuts it keeps up with you and isn’t a hindrance whatsoever. But yeah, I guess I just prefer a stiffer sneaker with preferably a carbon fiber shank 🤷🏻‍♂️ absolutely love the design of these too. Sculpt, Pioneer, Lux Greens 😮‍💨

I went TTS for what it’s worth, size 12 which is what I got in the AE 1 and every Nike ball sneaker I own.

which stores are these in ? idk my adidas basketball size so i’d rather try on in person
I’m curious how these fit as well. I’m a size 11 in all my other shoes like New Balance, Nikes, and Jordans, but I got the AE 1’s in an 11 and there’s definitely some room in the toe, but I feel like if I went a half size down they would be too narrow. So if possible hopefully I’ll be able to try them on in store first

Back
Top Bottom