The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously folks, if you already have like 4-5 pairs there is no more need to cop on a future restock. Put yo got damn greed aside and sell your stock first. Simply let others who have no pairs get their chance. 

Some of you clowns are straight bordering on gluttony with these kicks its makin' people sick to their stomachs. I swear if my brother and my godson don't get their pairs on the next restock and If I ever see another re-seller again with like 20+ pairs I may have to bust out the AK for other peeps' sake and put an end to the madness 

Seriously folks, if you already have like 4-5 pairs there is no more need to cop on a future restock. Put yo got damn greed aside and sell your stock first. Simply let others who have no pairs get their chance. 

Some of you clowns are straight bordering on gluttony with these kicks its makin' people sick to their stomachs. I swear if my brother and my godson don't get their pairs on the next restock and If I ever see another re-seller again with like 20+ pairs I may have to bust out the AK for other peeps' sake and put an end to the madness 
This and repped

I'm Bred Brazy right now bro [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

No Breds Left Behind

Every god damn pair I ****** see getting copped

Goal is 20-30 pairs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm a glutton, I'm a glutton, I'm a glutton

tumblr_o1kotqtlf81tm21gdo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Are you new? This stuff has been going on for years. You either grind and get your pairs or pay resell. That's just how it is. Only the strong survive this game.

Dis my best Ben Baller impersonation
That is the most uncomfortable selfie I've ever seen. Not sure if done for comedy or not, but why does your pose look so stiff? Even your fingers on your hand are flexed at your side and there isn't anyone else even around LOL

Last edited:

That is the most uncomfortable selfie I've ever seen. Not sure if done for comedy or not, but why does your pose look so stiff? Even your fingers on your hand are flexed at your side and there isn't anyone else even around LOL
dressing room at H&M, tried to make sure I look up to get the right view lol

Are you new? This stuff has been going on for years. You either grind and get your pairs or pay resell. That's just how it is. Only the strong survive this game.
New? I was re-selling J's with the swiftness back in the 90s, 00s, 05s, etc etc. Even had a store stocked with them.But the game has been shattered by bots and online shopping. In the 90's and early 00s there were no such things as bots that MADE IT EASY for mf'ers to cop multiple pairs. You had to WORK FOR YOUR SHARE. No BS Raffles. Everything was FCFS. I respected that. You wanted 10-20 pairs? You better get in yo car and find a way to be at multiple places at the same time cuz everybody lining up bro. But I have ZERO respect for today's game where it's way too easy to cop multiples especially if you have bots, backdoorin mf'ers, greedy plugs, etc etc. 

I get it, it is what it is. But there's a reason Footlocker, Nike, etc are constantly coming up with ways to counter bots, resellers, etc. Its because they're a cancer to the game. 

LMAO thats pretty much how it goes. Sometimes you win...sometime you lose. The smart people stash some coins to pay resell when they do strike out or stash some heat for trade. I had to pay resell for white OVO 10...its one of the few high profile release that I couldn't copp. Also I traded a PB 350 Boost for black OVO 10 and Independence Day 5. It how it goes sometime.

Last edited:

I'm Bred Brazy right now bro [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

No Breds Left Behind

Every god damn pair I ****** see getting copped

Goal is 20-30 pairs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm a glutton, I'm a glutton, I'm a glutton

Tell me where your store is at. I'll buy you out.

New? I was re-selling J's with the swiftness back in the 90s, 00s, 05s, etc etc. Even had a store stocked with them.But the game has been shattered by bots and online shopping. In the 90's and early 00s there were no such things as bots that MADE IT EASY for mf'ers to cop multiple pairs. You had to WORK FOR YOUR SHARE. No BS Raffles. Everything was FCFS. I respected that. You wanted 10-20 pairs? You better get in yo car and find a way to be at multiple places at the same time cuz everybody lining up bro. But I have ZERO respect for today's game where it's way too easy to cop multiples especially if you have bots, backdoorin mf'ers, greedy plugs, etc etc. 

I get it, it is what it is. But there's a reason Footlocker, Nike, etc are constantly coming up with ways to counter bots, resellers, etc. Its because they're a cancer to the game. 
Oh, so you mad at Technology? 

nerd.gif

Damn, Computers n internet! 

Oh, so you mad at Technology? 

nerd.gif

Damn, Computers n internet! 
Man bots are cheating. And it's borderline illegal depending on how for the bot penetrates a system. And this coming from a Senior Software Developer.

If I was NDC, FNL, footsite, etc.... I would cancel any cart that checks out in less than 2 seconds after adding to cart. It's not humanly possible without some type of software doing it for you. Also my site would force a browser to disable extensions in Chrome and now Edge. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom