The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked into a spot and said people in the area don't cop 1s and should be easy :lol:

Highly doubt that but who knows

Just checked into a spot and said people in the area don't cop 1s and should be easy
laugh.gif

This is how it use to be here with certain shoes, but now everybody's a new born reseller so easy cops no longer happen  
laugh.gif

seriously contemplating on getting from Sobe, but i think i'll pass. Won't really have a chance to cop in store, so its looking like online or bust.

That finishline 16 pair per store might be true. A finishline next to me told me they only have 15 pairs so idk

Man people throwing out numbers from random employees. I believe 160 he's been moving and collecting for a while.

Where is Alp I'm sure he's got some info. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

There's a store that has 36 pairs so that's not true.

I'm tired of the random numbers Bruh..... Just go hard and let the dice fall where they may

I know dang well dudes spitting out numbers they told from random employee prob wrong.

AT LEAST MY DUDE HERE ACTUALLY A RETAIL EMPLOYEE AND YALL LIKE HE LIEING

THEN BELIEVE INSERT RANDOM TWITTER ACCOUNT CAUSE IT WAS RETWEETED BY A DUDE YOU KNOW.

Pay the pre order if your that worried or just gear up and get ready for the rush with the rest of us

Banned 1 Leather was good in regards to what they were putting out at that time which was horrible, but that leather was stiff. However it did look good. I prefer soft tumbled which they used on the SBB.

Well, 16 pairs per store isn't true. Yes, there are stores that did get 1 size run but not every single store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom