The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like almost positive he means 16 pairs per size online.
FNL online stock was extra limited when these drop in 2013, joints went live at 7:57 and sold out at 7:59 
sick.gif

16 per size isn't terrible

love how the local footactions are on the launch locator but they dont know if they re even getting them haha
ill call again sunday morning

16 per size, per store? Lmao come on y'all. Really think about that. That would mean most stores would be getting over 100+ pairs. Don't make me do the math.

Last edited:
16 per size, per store? Lmao come on y'all. Really think about that. That would mean most stores would be getting over 100+ pairs. Don't make me do the math.
 The only reason the 16 pair per store came so big was kind of my fault and I didn't even say that. 

Someone posted FNL is getting 16 

Then Zyzz  asked online???

and I said nah it's gotta be per store because 16 for the entire online stock seemed ridiculous, so my bad for starting that rumor. (sorta)

@Foamposite XI  already dispelled it.

The only reason the 16 pair per store came so big was kind of my fault and I didn't even say that. 

Someone posted FNL is getting 16 

Then Zyzz  asked online???

and I said nah it's gotta be per store because 16 for the entire online stock seemed ridiculous, so my bad for starting that rumor. (sorta)

@Foamposite XI
 already dispelled it.

No. Your good. 16 total pairs per store sounds more accurate than 16 pairs per size per store.

Lmao, I work at at my local champs and I don't even know if we're getting these. Guess I'll find out tomorrow with the release locator

Thing I hate the most is doing raffle rounds Monday morning and a store says oh we don't know what we doing come back tomorrow. We should start raffle on insert random

Like Bruh my local DTLR's are horrible with that.

Lmao, I work at at my local champs and I don't even know if we're getting these. Guess I'll find out tomorrow with the release locator
I just called Footaction in my mall that showed up on the launch locator. They said they don't know if they are getting them.

Luckily I'm in SW Florida and we are using the app for raffles from here on out. Hopefully they can't get away with any shady business now that 

we're using the app. Who knows if there are ways around it for the managers to deny people who won a pair.

Thing I hate the most is doing raffle rounds Monday morning and a store says oh we don't know what we doing come back tomorrow. We should start raffle on insert random

Like Bruh my local DTLR's are horrible with that.

That's because you never had a chance at DTLR

Place is scum city

I just called Footaction in my mall that showed up on the launch locator. They said they don't know if they are getting them.

Luckily I'm in SW Florida and we are using the app for raffles from here on out. Hopefully they can't get away with any shady business now that 

we're using the app. Who knows if there are ways around it for the managers to deny people who won a pair.
Not even my manager knows if we're getting them. I guess it's going to be a surprise tbh.

Hopefully I'll luck out on a raffle for wifey and me. I shoulda never sold my banneds a few years ago smh

I'm taking an hr off work to do a quick raffle run as soon as the malls open. I swear if they try to pull some shenanigans... I feel like if I wait until after work all the kids'll get in and they'll try to say they ran out of tickets

Taken my girl around for a few hours Monday

I'll be pissed if spots say oh we are doing it tomorrow

In total I'll probably be driving 4-5 hours hitting every spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom