The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late to the party, but just seen the FTL launch locator.

Pretty sure I'm going to go raffle in those stores in a 25 mile radius.

yea but these are my fav 1 of all time and would hate to have to pay 350-400 bucks for them. also trying to get a pair for the wife to match

if my favorite jordan of all time (black cement iv) was releasing id say **** you vacation we can do you some other time

if my favorite jordan of all time (black cement iv) was releasing id say **** you vacation we can do you some other time

Na bro do u fam .. Vacation is well deserve .. To a person . In the long run there just sneakers man they will be here when u come back .. Yeah price will be a little more but vacation is better trust me

Dude at one of them told me to come by when I get off work and he'd "see what he could do." Not even sure if that's worth the gas money.

BTW - are you in 757?
I am, and I wouldnt even bother bro. But for what its worth they usually do their raffles the Thursday before release day. So usually if i dont get a call back from FTL, Champs, or FA, or Legends from the monday raffles, i'll do DTLRs raffle as a last resort 

Either you friends with him or [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Why wouldn't you buy from Sobe soles who's selling for $350?
Fineline stepping up the game too late. Back in 2013 he could have pulled this ish...get outta here reseller and your army of minions. 

I understand that. But for example, if I own a car lot, and I have 50 used 1987 Chevy Blazers and I list them at $60,000 and Kelly Blue book has them appraised at $1,200, but I'm selling though my inventory for MY price. Why would I lower it, because of what the "market" deems it worth?
If you don't sell sh*t. How are you going to pay the bills? Because pretty soon you won't have a business/lot to park the Chevys. Banks would liquidate your inventory and sell the cars for at or less than their market price. You can go against the market but it doesn't take long until it blows your back out. 

JB is going to give us healthy numbers of these if certain resellers bought these for $250+ and now looking to flip for a healthy profit ain't gonna happen.  They can hold and hope the price goes up with time. It will, but not that much...but then JB will give us the non-Banned version of these. Either way JB should continue to sink resellers.

Last edited:
So far one of my Footaction's is doing sweepstakes which is good [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] but Footlocker FCFS [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Lol. But can't wait to see old friends again early Saturday morning. I'm going for 7-10 pairs. Best of luck to everyone this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom