The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the finish line launch locator working for you guys?
it doesn't seem accurate only showin one store near me gettin them... an i hv 4 stores within 20 mile radius.. hopefully its fixed by 2rrw so i know where to try raffles

I'm going for 7-10 pairs. Best of luck to everyone this week.
For the gram and then returning?? or are you keeping these 
nerd.gif

Copped this shirt this morning. Not big on current Nike/JB apparel and the "banned" campaign for the black/red 1's is kinda :rolleyes but an iconic photo from an iconic Nike ad. Way better than the "X" banned tee that's catching fire IMO

jordan-1-banned-shirt-3-768x689.png

So far one of my Footaction's is doing sweepstakes which is good [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] but Footlocker FCFS [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Lol. But can't wait to see old friends again early Saturday morning. I'm going for 7-10 pairs. Best of luck to everyone this week.

I hope those are oops for people

Copped this shirt this morning. Not big on current Nike/JB apparel and the "banned" campaign for the black/red 1's is kinda :rolleyes but an iconic photo from an iconic Nike ad. Way better than the "X" banned tee that's catching fire IMO

jordan-1-banned-shirt-3-768x689.png
i grabbed the "x" shirt yesterday wen i picked up 11s for $20 with vip coupon... i actually like the shirt that has banned across the front with the red polka dots the best but dey didnt hv my size!!! Imma try a different store while im out doin my raffles tomorrow... banned shirt best one i seen so far!!

My local Champs does a reserve ticket process for EVERY release so I'm first in line this morning and they say management made them change it to a raffle for this one. Super mad.

anyone planning to camp in norcal? 

I haven't camped for sneakers since the tiffany's back in 06. 

any idea what would be too late now?

I was thinking around 9pm friday night. 

Last edited:
Has sizing been consistent on 1's lately? Tried on Lettermans & they were a half size big same with the cement 1's

Crazy if Nike supplies people like Fineline with sneakers to give to hypebeasts like Mike, Qrewkicks, and Scoop to hype up the release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom