The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission Valley FTL just got a bad vibe the second I walked in yesterday
All the employees look unwelcoming as hell
Handed the guy my ID and he forcefully slid it back to me on the counter and it almost fell off if I didn't have these Chris Carter hands

from a manufacturing stand point thats not always true.

Im a mechanical engineer and work in medical device manufacturing. when it comes to manufacturing time and space are literally worth money. if these factories are set up to make 1s in a specific way, in a specific amount of time, in a specific quantity, and everything is fine tuned to do so it literally costs money to deviate and change from that because adding resources into one production line takes away from another unless a company is willing to spend more to maintain that new level across the board. if nike and their contract factories know on average that 1s have a demand of X, and the fine tune a process to meet that X demand according to whatever their standards are it literally doesn't make sense deviate from that for 1% of the color ways.

What shoes could Nike produce that would sell better than these though? Maybe Holiday 11s but I'm pretty sure they would never cut back production for those.

Handed the guy my ID and he forcefully slid it back to me on the counter and it almost fell off if I didn't have these Chris Carter hands
laugh.gif
 Chris Carter hands

This is why I wish clowns stay on the adidas train.

Jordan's are dead they said.

Just when i thought the bubble bursted...

Most Jordan GRs don't sellout initially anymore though. For every Banned 1 or Flu Game 12 cws, there are 3 other retro+ cws that won't sellout at full retail and will end up at outlets.

Last edited:

we see you Braylon

What shoes could Nike produce that would sell better than these though? Maybe Holiday 11s but I'm pretty sure they would never cut back production for those.

It's not about a specific colorway it's about the model it's self. Chances are the same set up is used to make all 1s regardless of color.

Last edited:
Can't wait until release date. Got a new job moving up in the world. So happy just waiting on call backs. Good luck to all who plan to wear the shoe! All you resellers up in here with the savagery. Go back to the Yeezy thread

Last edited:
That's not really true. Where were most people when metallic navy and lettermans released?

Limited quantity doesn't mean a thing if there is limited interest. They could have made only 50k pairs of each but if they don't sell well they'll still sit. Shoes don't always sit because there were a lot of pairs made. 1s were never the shoe to sell out regardless of color.

I can't think of another regularly released retro that's more hot or cold than the Jordan 1 when it comes to color ways. Either it's a hit and sells out or they don't and they sit and become an option for regular people who can't tell the difference between them and the Air Force 1s on the shelf across the store.

Last edited:
Lol and they're the only FTL getting the MS without GS.

Can't wait until release date. Got a new job moving up in the world. So happy just waiting on call backs. Good luck to all who plan to wear the shoe! All you resellers up in here with the savagery. Go back to the Yeezy thread

Resellers at least give people the option to pay extra for a shoe-it's really Nike's fault for not making enough in the first place.

BS starting already. Just called FNL only held raffle on Monday because they were so limited. So he says.

Last edited:

I know what you mean. That Home Improvement looking dude with the beard is creepy AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom