The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to get this over with so i can chill till november 
nerd.gif

these shoes are not limited so please stop saying that they are limited.

Per NT Vet's.

you need to quit with trying so hard to prove these are limited

you will make money off this shoe dont worry lil man

Last edited:
Can't wait until release date. Got a new job moving up in the world. So happy just waiting on call backs. Good luck to all who plan to wear the shoe! All you resellers up in here with the savagery. Go back to the Yeezy thread

Resellers at least give people the option to pay extra for a shoe-it's really Nike's fault for not making enough in the first place.
:rofl:

man hit the mall with some bands tried to backdoor a pair off multiple chain stores

employees and managers werent having it smh 
mean.gif

eek.gif

guess these raffles are legit and just to eff around i pulled out 500 and tried to offer it for a pair right now ( i wouldnt pay 500 for these but i was just tryin to test em offering 5 bills as deadpan as i could) 
laugh.gif

one employee had that tempted look in his eye but he just couldnt do it  they must be crackin down on resellers or something i just wanted a pair to wear 

Resellers at least give people the option to pay extra for a shoe-it's really Nike's fault for not making enough in the first place.

no its the consumers fault for not having self control over some over priced synthetic leather shoes

there would be no resellers if people treated these like...well....shoes..

resellers only go as far as the consumer lets them

people turn into a bunch of hulks sometimes

After entering almost 3 dozen raffles for the Chicago's last summer, the last thing I'm gonna do is bother with any of that. These seem like they should be pretty attainable on SNKRS or the other sites. But hey, if anyone has bay area Sheikh codes, feel free to send them my way!

After entering almost 3 dozen raffles for the Chicago's last summer, the last thing I'm gonna do is bother with any of that. These seem like they should be pretty attainable on SNKRS or the other sites. But hey, if anyone has bay area Sheikh codes, feel free to send them my way!

36 raffles and you didn't win one of them?

man hit the mall with some bands tried to backdoor a pair off multiple chain stores

employees and managers werent having it smh :smh:  :wow:

guess these raffles are legit and just to eff around i pulled out 500 and tried to offer it for a pair right now ( i wouldnt pay 500 for these but i was just tryin to test em offering 5 bills as deadpan as i could) :lol:

one employee had that tempted look in his eye but he just couldnt do it  they must be crackin down on resellers or something i just wanted a pair to wear 

corny as hell.

Man I just need 1 pair. That is it. Got 10 raffle tickets in total, so hopefully one hits. Hopefully they're not crazy limited.

employees and managers werent having it smh 
mean.gif

eek.gif

guess these raffles are legit and just to eff around i pulled out 500 and tried to offer it for a pair right now ( i wouldnt pay 500 for these but i was just tryin to test em offering 5 bills as deadpan as i could) 
laugh.gif

no Juice! 

i know right. As if im asking them a HUGE favor. I ask if they get alot, they say no in such a disgusting tone.
I have to bite my tongue from saying "Chill man (or girl) you work at a sneaker store" (I'm not being a job snob- but find it funny the attitudes some carry and how they act above people making that $8 an hour)

36 raffles and you didn't win one of them?
I mean it may have been 34 or something like that, but my lady and I went to almost 20 stores in the bay area. And yes, completely shut out. I got a little redemption with the SBB's cause we entered 3 raffles and she hit on one at Sheikh. But yeah, it was pretty hilarious. If I get shut out I may trade my extra DS pair of SBB's for a pair of these anyway. Seems like a doable trade if I move fast.

I mean it may have been 34 or something like that, but my lady and I went to almost 20 stores in the bay area. And yes, completely shut out. I got a little redemption with the SBB's cause we entered 3 raffles and she hit on one at Sheikh. But yeah, it was pretty hilarious. If I get shut out I may trade my extra DS pair of SBB's for a pair of these anyway. Seems like a doable trade if I move fast.

I thought it was more than 40!

You got screwed on that one.

Why are literally all the Jordan Brand retro releases this year besides this, Space Jams and maybe TB3s (if you're into that) complete garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom