The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I never wanted a shoe this much..these...grapes and concords are my holy grails bout 2 say **** nike draw **** shady raffles I won't win and just cough up resale and if I win a pair somewhere I'll just resale 2 get back...what's the cheapest pre order site yall know for a 10000% legit size 12...tired of this man I want it 2 be over
frown.gif
You're a size 12 too? Also I forgot to ask what stores did you went to?

Doing some ebay scrouring and seeing ALOT of pre-order auctions for these. Anyone care to hit me up with some recommendations that are reliable/legit?
eh its give and take. usually, they have a guy selling for a lower price so they use your purchase to fund their preorder

Seems like everyone on tonight is a size 12 all of a sudden :nerd:

Hang in there, folks. Don't cave just yet! :lol:

Man, the tumbling on this is so inconsistent based on the last few pics.

Last edited:
You're a size 12 too? Also I forgot to ask what stores did you went to?
just around florence and sumter I Shoulda hit columbia but was busy and it's an hour or so away.2 hibbets jimmy jazz 2 foot actions and my girl did em also

Last edited:
I swear I never wanted a shoe this much..these...grapes and concords are my holy grails bout 2 say **** nike draw **** shady raffles I won't win and just cough up resale and if I win a pair somewhere I'll just resale 2 get back...what's the cheapest pre order site yall know for a 10000% legit size 12...tired of this man I want it 2 be over
frown.gif
That's my plan and if I really do strike out then I paid less than what resale is going to be (most likely)

True, good luck on those releases bro. Also thank you for everything bro, I appreciate it so much. I only have four raffles total and those are from the stores that said they have them (2 Foot Lockers, 1 Foot Action, and 1 Finish Line). 
 Thanks man, good luck to you too! I only have 2 raffles I could enter (only 2 stores minus the mom and pops received these) but I usually have alright luck online, so that's what I'm counting on. (However I do tend to win raffles because I live in a smallish town.)

I feel the same way about my 2013's. Compared to the Chicagos from last year, the 2013's are definitely stiffer and not as comfortable, and I can't even walk. So yeah, I hope I can get a pair at least so I have a more comfortable pair. But if I don't, luckily I do have my 2013's. *fingers crossed*
Yeah man you and I are in the minority though, it's blasphemy to say the 2013's aren't comfortable lol. You're the only other person I think I have seen agree with me, if that's the case and you get these 2016's you're gonna be so happy. They are super comfortable. 

frown.gif
I'm with you man. Raffles are brutal around where i live and really think just go pre-order. Along with the exhcange rates it will still be cheaper than me paying resale prices.

Stop panicking and being negative. IT'S A SHOE YOUR LIFE WILL GO ON.

You all acting like it's your first time raffling for shoes.

A lot of NTers caving into the presale game today 
Yep yep, and if I strike out on RD I will be super happy I did. (cheaper than resale most likely, and if I hit for retail I'll sell the early pair and someone will be happy to pay $275 most likely.)

Stop panicking and being negative. IT'S A SHOE YOUR LIFE WILL GO ON.

You all acting like it's your first time raffling for shoes.
You're right, but I get it. For a Jordan collector this shoe is a big deal and a must have.

Last edited:

Yep yep, and if I strike out on RD I will be super happy I did. (cheaper than resale most likely)

You're right, but I get it. For a Jordan collector this shoe is a big deal and a must have.
Never pre-orderd before man but looking back at the chicago 1s (That never even released here in Australia!) and the crazy resale price  i'll have to pay after exchange if i ever want to cop a pair...man Pre-order works out much cheaper for me.

Never pre-orderd before man but looking back at the chicago 1s (That never even released here in Australia!) and the crazy resale price  i'll have to pay after exchange if i ever want to cop a pair...man Pre-order works out much cheaper for me.
Yeah man I agree. I wish I knew a legit pre order site or eBayer to refer you to. If I find any I'll PM you.

Entered 1 raffle at my local footlocker and I'm pretty sure the person behind the counter wasn't even putting some tickets in the box. Tons of tickets were just sitting on the lid and counter behind the register.

With 1 ticket if I was meant to win I will. Other wise I'll be trying online.

Store pairs near me..... FA- 12, FNL- 12, JJ- 24, HOH- under 50 (2 different stores)....... now who says they're not limited??? :stoneface:

This is what I was trying to get at. My HoH connect in Bklyn said they only got 24... -_________-
They normally get at least 70+ of the limited stuff.

So while the map says we all gonna eat... We not. Just cuz every store that won't normally get limited Jordan's doesn't mean the supply will be there.

Online or bust!

Yeah man I agree. I wish I knew a legit pre order site or eBayer to refer you to. If I find any I'll PM you.
Thanks man. Appreciate it.
Entered 1 raffle at my local footlocker and I'm pretty sure the person behind the counter wasn't even putting some tickets in the box. Tons of tickets were just sitting on the lid and counter behind the register.

With 1 ticket if I was meant to win I will. Other wise I'll be trying online.
I swear this release is bringing out more shade than a solar eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom