The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell, all LA stores just changed to fcfs. I drove around all day for nothing...

What the hell, all LA stores just changed to fcfs. I drove around all day for nothing...
EVERYONE did 
mean.gif
 this some next level ******* 

FCFS? SHEESH!

I CAN ALREADY SEE THE LINES FORMING THURSDAY NIGHT,LEADING UP TO "SADDERDAY"...SMH. TO EVERYONE THAT'S GONNA SOLDIER UP AND HIT THOSE LINES,BE CAREFUL AND REMEMBER...THEY'RE JUST KICKS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Store pairs near me..... FA- 12, FNL- 12, JJ- 24, HOH- under 50 (2 different stores)....... now who says they're not limited??? :stoneface:

APPARENTLY, @nikesux BELIEVES THEY'RE NOT... HOMIE ACCUSED ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO OF HYPING EVERYONE UP BY ME TRYING TO HELP OUT AND TELL EVERYONE THE NUMBERS AND THE NATURE OF THIS RELEASE. HAD A FEW OTHERS CO-SIGN HIS SENTIMENTS, SAYING I WAS SELLIN' EVERYONE "WOLF TICKETS"...

NOW, HERE WE ARE TODAY AND FOLKS ARE FINALLY GETTING A TASTE OF WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM THAT THESE ARE WIDESPREAD BUT LIMITED, NOW SOME OF THESE SAME CATS ARE TALKIN' 'BOUT HOW THEY "PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A PRE-SALE 'CAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANNA STRIKE OUT..." LOL![emoji]128514[/emoji]

I NOW SEE WHY SOME OF THE HIGHER-UPS HERE ON NT, THE ONES WHO'VE CONSISTENTLY GIVEN CREDIBLE INFO REFUSE TO DO SO NOWADAYS, 'CAUSE SOME FOLKS LIKE TO BELIEVE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING,SMH...OH WELL.

ONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW NT'ers OUT THERE ON THE HUNT...HOPEFULLY MOST OF YOU GUYS CAN SECURE A PAIR...HOLLA.

CED B.

I was telling people what the employees told me at the stores I went too. They could have been lying but I don't get the reason why. I could care less about them being limited or not because I'm getting at least 1 pair anyways. Good job gravedigging through all these posts

Last edited:
Maybe they changed because the raffles are now over for some???

By that I mean handing out raffle tickets and collecting. HQ is located in the East Coast and if I'm not mistaken, they go based off EST time and most FTL store hours are from 10:00 am - 9:00 pm EST.

Last edited:
I found these images of fake pairs from two different sites. If you got early pairs or pre-orders I would make sure you aren't getting Fake/UA pairs.

The quality seems to be pretty good.

I found this one from another site:

Nah FTL told me they'd call Wednesday and Thursday I think that all the stores got WAY more raffle tickets than they could handle and decided to say **** it. 
By over I mean by giving out and collecting raffle tickets.

After all, headquarters are in the East Coast and it is 27 minutes passed store hours.

Last edited:
Yoo family. Need some help ASAP from those of you that got a pair...

I've got 3 size 11s sitting on my floor right now. But something is off with these.

Can you guys confirm what type of shoe tree these come with? Also, when you remove the insole, can you confirm what that looks like?

Last thing... The outsole: it seems wayyyyy too soft. I have royals and bred from 2012-2013 and the outsole is pretty strong for the most part. The outsole on these 2016 seems too soft for me. I can push the little circle a good bit into the shoe. Somethings off here...
Sure hang on a second I'll take some pics.

Shoe Tree:

Inside under the insole:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom