The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team retail. Gotta keep this bread. Hope for a restock down the line. No biggie.

Just a thought: Nike really doesn't care how we perceive how they handle releases. Ive been buying Nike shoes for a very long time and one thing i can say having done campouts and lineups, dealing with the shadiness, witnessing the resellers, etc... Nike is probably outside of Apple THE BEST marketing company in America.

Adidas feeling the Yeezy wave? Jordan's sitting on shelves? Hype train dying down? Release a cornerstone of their brand FCFS in major  metro cities for free publicity. Are they still top dog in sneakers? Of course. Is any press good press? Absolutely

Wont jump thru hoops or raise the blood pressure to cop some kicks with technology more than three decades old. $160 or bust.

They are just shoes...

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall heads bout to blow the **** off in here. Oh mane that made my night

Hopefully I get through on a raffle, hit Santa Monica and my uncle got me tickets in Glendale. If not I'll be at The Grove super early :frown:

Team retail. Gotta keep this bread. Hope for a restock down the line. No biggie.

Just a thought: Nike really doesn't care how we perceive how they handle releases. Ive been buying Nike shoes for a very long time and one thing i can say having done campouts and lineups, dealing with the shadiness, witnessing the resellers, etc... Nike is probably outside of Apple THE BEST marketing company in America.

Wont jump thru hoops or raise the blood pressure to cop some kicks with technology more than three decades old. $160 or bust.

They are just shoes...
cool avi

Last edited:
That insole looks too light blue, do you think it's just the lighting? Or do the bottom of insoles differ slightly in shades of blue?

Last edited:
wings logo is kind of far back. That was an issue with past fakes.

If those are fakes, things are going to be very bad. The rest looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom