The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
wings logo is kind of far back. That was an issue with past fakes.

If those are fakes, things are going to be very bad. The rest looks fine.
Yeah after I posted my picture I noticed my wings logo was a tad further up. 

You are 100% right though, if those are fakes a LOT of people are gonna get burnt 
mean.gif

Im not a LC expert, but I thought the tiny stars on the bottom of shoe near the front/toes should be smaller.

Compare your photos to the ones I posted below. These are UA/Fake pairs.

If its a good price and you think the person is reputable then I guess I would trust them.

That insole looks too light blue, do you think it's just the lighting? Or do the bottom of insoles differ slightly in shades of blue?

I don't know. I'm really leaning towards these being fake. Is the bottom of your shoe, like where like the ball of your foot (right under your big toe) where the circle is... Is it very soft on yours? Like these are pretty soft.

not feeling the tumbled leather on these :smh:

should have given us CHI leather instead of this

I don't know. I'm really leaning towards these being fake. Is the bottom of your shoe, like where like the ball of your foot (right under your big toe) where the circle is... Is it very soft on yours? Like these are pretty soft.
No not at all, it's hard and firm 
mean.gif

sorry bro = (

I'm not stressing the kicks, but if I win the SNKRS app draw, I'm here for the resale.

Heard they Let @Zyzz ouy the Pen! :rofl:

View media item 2149776

Zyzztigy: Out on Bail (The Mixtape) [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Track list
1. Free Zyzz
2. The Banned Diary
3. Outside Lurking In
4. Round 1 (Louie Sak vs Zeeeyz)
5. Freestyle
6. Bred 1s and NT Fitteds

Last edited:
not feeling the tumbled leather on these
mean.gif

should have given us CHI leather instead of this
I agree I would probably rather had CHI leather just done in this colorway, but man in hand these things are my favorite pair of black / red 1's I've ever owned or seen.

Team retail. Gotta keep this bread. Hope for a restock down the line. No biggie.

Just a thought: Nike really doesn't care how we perceive how they handle releases. Ive been buying Nike shoes for a very long time and one thing i can say having done campouts and lineups, dealing with the shadiness, witnessing the resellers, etc... Nike is probably outside of Apple THE BEST marketing company in America.

Adidas feeling the Yeezy wave? Jordan's sitting on shelves? Hype train dying down? Release a cornerstone of their brand FCFS in major  metro cities for free publicity. Are they still top dog in sneakers? Of course. Is any press good press? Absolutely

Wont jump thru hoops or raise the blood pressure to cop some kicks with technology more than three decades old. $160 or bust.

They are just shoes...

To be fair these are still MUCH easier than any Adidas Yeezy release...

Do you remember if those old samples Dino posted last year of these were tumbled or not? I forget but I can't find the picture.
They were, but not nearly as much. You had to loock really close to tell. It looked the the heel panel. Too bad it was only a sample. I probably would have pre-ordered if they came out looking like that. 

What amazes me is how Jordan Brand can release an amazing shoe like this along with all the garbage GR pairs they've been releasing lately.. 2016 was arguably had/has the worst GR retro cw releases in the company's history.

That's Jordan Brand for you though haha

What amazes me is how Jordan Brand can release an amazing shoe like this along with all the garbage GR pairs they've been releasing lately.. 2016 was arguably had/has the worst GR retro cw releases in the company's history.

That's Jordan Brand for you though haha

Whole design team over at Adidas now. Exactly why Adidas is heating up

How do you know if you entered a shiekh raffle? I'm not sure if I put in one of the codes and don't wanna get disqualified if I enter one twice by accident.

Whole design team over at Adidas now. Exactly why Adidas is heating up

Literally 70-90% of GR retros this year have been garbage.. It's actually kind of sad. At least we got WC4s, Flu Games, Metallic 5s, these Breds and Space Jams though... Probably could have cancelled all the other releases.

How do you know if you entered a shiekh raffle? I'm not sure if I put in one of the codes and don't wanna get disqualified if I enter one twice by accident.
It will show this
View media item 2149797
If you didn't see that message after entering, try using the code again and if you successfully entered prior, it will say you entered already and if you would like to cancel your first entry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom