The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude again my store just confirmed no one wants these... They literally said no one has put in a raffle for these but me..

capitol ave and tully still crooked. asked about their inventory/stock numerous times today and said they don't know yet. Very hesitant to tell me as well. 
I think S Bascom is still crooked as well. The two in store Eastridge locations seem alright though. Haven't heard back from either yet. 

capitol ave and tully still crooked. asked about their inventory/stock numerous times today and said they don't know yet. Very hesitant to tell me as well. 
I think S Bascom is still crooked as well. The two in store Eastridge locations seem alright though. Haven't heard back from either yet. 
What about the Great Mall location? I didn't bother with any of their raffles.

It's over for calls in NYC right ... right [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Dude on Craigslist claiming he will have FSR on Saturday and only taxing $250 but "payment must be made before Saturday." lol

For all of you concerned about the L, deal or no deal?

I'm seeing a lot of people strike out. What happened to "easy cop"? Lol. And some people were debating on whether these would even sell out first day or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom