The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far 2/2 on gs.
One at dtlr Wednesday which I accepted for my nephew
One at kids footlocker today which I rejected since I won at dtlr.

So far none for my men's size on Instore raffles ie Finishline and dtlr....Still waiting for my results from online app entries for my local Floridia champs , fa , and ftl.

Seems like there are two extremes. Eiether you hit on multiple raffles or you're missing on raffles. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm seeing a lot of people strike out. What happened to "easy cop"? Lol. And some people were debating on whether these would even sell out first day or not...
I think jordan was like we are not going to let bred 1s sit f that :lol:

No call yet smh, starting to feel a way everyone saying they saying they getting 2 plus pairs, God bless anyone going to NY fcfs, getting real impatient. Bout to start slapping some nerds on god. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok 

got 2 pairs my size on lock. 

Now to wait for this NikeSF draw and the nike draw on saturday. 

Have any of you guys lucked out on unclaimed pairs at the end of the day? Think it's worth the drive around to stores to see if there are any pairs left?

Last edited:
Taser will be kept on hand when I pick my pair up and gonna park as close to the mall entrance as possible

Dude on Craigslist claiming he will have FSR on Saturday and only taxing $250 but "payment must be made before Saturday." lol

For all of you concerned about the L, deal or no deal?
Why would he sell for 250 when he can get twice as much?
I know right?! Sounds like a get-cash-quick scheme to me

Dude on Craigslist claiming he will have FSR on Saturday and only taxing $250 but "payment must be made before Saturday." lol

For all of you concerned about the L, deal or no deal?
Sounds too good to be true.
I think so, especially since dude didn't post a phone number.

Have any of you guys lucked out on unclaimed pairs at the end of the day? Think it's worth the drive around to stores to see if there are any pairs left?

Yeah I have a couple of times. It was the sport Blue 3s and baron 1s. Nothin with as much hype as these for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom