The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got another call from footaction...gonna sit on extra pair rill eventually somebody trades me a chicago
The problem is that its so hard to tell the unauthorized pairs at this point. That's why I paid resell at the launch before the waters were so muddy.

0/30 on raffles
mean.gif
giphy.gif

Nike so ******* trash man

No way ppl shouldnt hit putting in that many raffles.

Unreal

Man out of the 4 raffles I entered 2 are a confirmed L. I asked the finish line guy how many pairs of size 13 they had and he said only 1 pair and that's it's a very limited shoe.

:frown:

I called 2 stores to see if they've already done their calls but no pick up

Last edited:
Man I'm not even into Yeezy's, but they pushed their release back, so as soon as the new ones come out, hype swings right back.

Doesn't make sense to me. JB has one more chance to make any sense of all this

giphy.gif

Nike so ******* trash man

No way ppl shouldnt hit putting in that many raffles.

Unreal
You talk a lot of **** about Jordan and then post a lot on the Jordan forum, please help me see wat I'm missing.
Or are u just venting?

i scored on the FL app, but something came up last minute that i have to leave the city tonight. do you guys know how strict they are with the pickup procedure? would it be possible to let my friend download the app and sign into my account on their phone to pick it up? first time using the FL beta app, not sure if they just check the app on your phone with photo id or not. any input would be appreciated thanks! i really wanted these, but didn't think i had a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom