The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a NT thread that doesn't have 1 person announce their Shiekh e-mail confirmation............someone had to be picked in here.

Yall in the thread need to quit frontin.........tell us if you got the Shiekh e-mail or not.

I'M THINKING THEY HAVEN'T GONE OUT YET, 'CAUSE SOMEBODY WOULD'VE POSTED ALEREADY...HOLLA.

CED B.

The problem is that its so hard to tell the unauthorized pairs at this point. That's why I paid resell at the launch before the waters were so muddy.
yeah true I was thinking bout that...guess I'll beat one down and keep the other..1st time doubling up..best pair 2 start with

I hit 86th Street Brooklyn new York on 2 Raffles size 9 if anybody's interested hit me up I kind of have one pair that's going to someone the other pair is available

Last edited:
I've never seen a NT thread that doesn't have 1 person announce their Shiekh e-mail confirmation............someone had to be picked in here.

Yall in the thread need to quit frontin.........tell us if you got the Shiekh e-mail or not.

people post tracking updates and all types of goofy stuff

you know damn well the second someone wins it'll be in this thread lol

relax

havent purchased a pair of shoes on footsites in so long i forgot which one gave me like 15 pending charges the one time :lol:

Man out of the 4 raffles I entered 2 are a confirmed L. I asked the finish line guy how many pairs of size 13 they had and he said only 1 pair and that's it's a very limited shoe.

:frown:

I called 2 stores to see if they've already done their calls but no pick up

Will never enter for a size 14 unless it's a freaking retro 11

No calls on my 14 entries seems I wasted possibility of more 13's.

With this luck imma enter for a 13 on the Nike draw and a 14 on my other account

Exactly why I don't even bother with raffles. I wear the same size and it seems like they just don't get any, and if they do it's 1 pair. Getting that size is like hitting the lottery.

Online or nothing for me

havent purchased a pair of shoes on footsites in so long i forgot which one gave me like 15 pending charges the one time
laugh.gif
Finish Line is the one that does that

Man out of the 4 raffles I entered 2 are a confirmed L. I asked the finish line guy how many pairs of size 13 they had and he said only 1 pair and that's it's a very limited shoe.

:frown:

I called 2 stores to see if they've already done their calls but no pick up
what stores in austin did you enter in?

Exactly why I don't even bother with raffles. I wear the same size and it seems like they just don't get any, and if they do it's 1 pair. Getting that size is like hitting the lottery.

Online or nothing for me

Yea I go from 13-14 too and this was my first time trying in store and last. Never again. Online only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom