The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone getting pending double charges from shoe palace after it said they denied your credit card?

I've finally given up there. It's declined my cards a few times now and luckily I don't have any pending charges so not sure what that's about

Local spot had about 20 people in line. I was probably #10. Got there an hour before opening. The guy comes to open the store and says they didn't get their shipment. They took names, phone numbers and sizes. Already anticipating my L. Haha. Congrats to those who copped.

This morning was absolute chaos for fcfs, so bad with people beimg fool they changed it to raffle. Went to another spot with less than 20 pair, already 20 deep. Finally got the W from snkrs. Guess today was my lucky day.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I knew somebody had to get that[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm really about to either buy a bot, or find me a thot that works at Foot Locker. Picked up the 31's as a consolation but with the resellers, overloaded sites and these BS raffles I am getting tired of these Jordan L's..

how does the unclaimed pairs thing work? you call the stores, or are you gonna go in person.. and what time?
People have until 6pm (atleast in my area to get their pairs) if people don't claim the pairs they won for their raffle it essentially becomes FCFS at 6pm.

I typically just go there face to face.

I was able to score a pair at my local mom and pop shop.... now i can enjoy the rest of the day. :smokin
Hardest thing about telling the future....well is telling the future.

Well the 72-10 Xi's sat for a few hours & a few days depending where you live .. and i thought those were going to sell out fast since just about every XI holiday release does.

Apologies to those who weren't able to secure a pair this AM.

Congrats to those who cooked and a special acknowledgement to OG pizza boys who became 2 time Pizza MVP's this morning

Walked in to foot action looking for a pair for my bro who struck out. Snagged an 11.5 for him. Asked if I could get my size, Foot action employee told me if I bought a t shirt. Scored an 8.5 and bought 2 shirts. I never catch wins like this. Glad I was able to score my good friend a pair and ended up with a pair for myself. Sneaker karma pays off.

You keeping that 8.5 famb? I can use it

Had my pair in Champs cart for like an hour and couldnt even check out that whole time. lame as ****. 

Got lucky on SNKRS though, too bad I couldnt use my gift card though. 

Got to pick up a size 4 GS from the mall that I got in a raffle, but wondering if it'll even be worth it. My kid can't wear them for many years now.

People have until 6pm (atleast in my area to get their pairs) if people don't claim the pairs they won for their raffle it essentially becomes FCFS at 6pm.

I typically just go there face to face.
What do you say? "You guys have any pairs left?".. Also has this ever worked for you

That's what everybody said about these Bred 1's.  It will be easy they said. They will sit on shelves they said...
Trust me I know. 72 and 10s aren't space jams with 45 on the back. I agree it will be easier but not that much easier. Especially if you live in a small town.

Had my pair in Champs cart for like an hour and couldnt even check out that whole time. lame as ****. 

Got lucky on SNKRS though, too bad I couldnt use my gift card though. 

Got to pick up a size 4 GS from the mall that I got in a raffle, but wondering if it'll even be worth it. My kid can't wear them for many years now.
If they cant wear them now then no way .. just pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom