The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real funny how people think you need a bot.Ive scored Breds,Royals,Chi,s,SJ 11,Concords 11 manually.But I've striked out on Gammas 11,s,UNC,s 1,s.

I just wanna s/o all my dudes a couple hundred pages back who said these wouldn't be limited. 

Now a choice has to be made.. Pay resale 340 for these and not cop TB3 Jams or Buy either TB3 or Jams... 
mean.gif

Yeah right, any unclaimed pairs are going to the employees! Good luck!
Not always the case. Most employees be getting their their **** from jump. I know a dude who has his friends come cop his pairs....facts. Triflin as hell i Know. 

they dont make many 11.5 cuz no one wears them, and some of my sizes on the snkrs app reselling on ebay :smh:

Congrats [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :nthat:

Nah, I tried for my step brothers size 11.5 on JJ and Villa and caught more L's.

On the upside, my medical is done [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Straight up, forget the breds man! Glad that medical bill is finally paid off, now you can breathe easier!

May you cop off one of the restocks brother!

If somebody had some self control and used logic, the price of the these would drop down to retail on eBay. Why? Because this is the THIRD time they've released them in five years and y'all are still allowing resellers to flourish.

I won at Sportszone raffle and when I was leaving I said why not fill out a snkrs raffle and I got a charge on my credit card alert from NIKE but no email ?! Then I called bike and they informed me that email was not sent yet .SURE enough 12:00 on dot I got my email

Walked in to foot action looking for a pair for my bro who struck out. Snagged an 11.5 for him. Asked if I could get my size, Foot action employee told me if I bought a t shirt. Scored an 8.5 and bought 2 shirts. I never catch wins like this. Glad I was able to score my good friend a pair and ended up with a pair for myself. Sneaker karma pays off.

Thanks brother! You hooked me up big time

Last edited:
If somebody had some self control and used logic, the price of the these would drop down to retail on eBay. Why? Because this is the THIRD time they've released them in five years and y'all are still allowing resellers to flourish.
A fiend always gonna chase that high.

Hopedully this is the universe saying you are getting Royals in 2017... the ones ill be pissed if i miss

You keeping that 8.5 famb? I can use it

Yeah man. My size and I really didn't even think I had a chance big shout out to my footaction for being upfront and just selling the sneaks. No weird raffles or holding any pair. I'm happy to walk back down on my lunch break in a minute and see if they have any left.

Won the draw for the first time!

Got 2 pairs off footsites, should have been 4, bank froze my card and made me lost my other two pairs
mean.gif

Time to hit unclaimed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom