The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing compared to 2001 when you walk in Niketown sf and so many pairs were available easy to buy the Jordan 1 bred. Now I'm 35 tried raffles around the bay area and no cigar, went to work and my wife tells me she won the draw on snkrs. Feeling lucky today

Sneakers are way more popular now than they were back then.

Any where in Dallas that still has these? I'm in town for the SC game. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

HAPPY I CAME UP ON TWO PAIRS.. TOOK THE EXPECTED L ON SNKRS THOUGH.. THEIR DRAW SUCKS ***.. ILL POST MY STORY AFTER I SLEEP ..ITS BEEN A LONG DAY/NIGHT LOL. IF ANYONE HAS CHI 1'S AND WANTS TO TRADE FOR THESE LET ME KNOW.. SZ 11 

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT COPPED SO FAR.. FEELS GOOD 
nthat.gif

Ls por todos lados...

Gonna scoop up the uncs for retail prob do a custom black around the toe. Saw a pic of it on da 1 thread

How was the scene out there when you was picking up your pair, @dhtowng
?

Pretty low key from what I seen. At SP Galleria some random dudes walked in all fast asking "A yall got them 1s?", as if they was just gonna walk in and buy them :lol:. Rep was like "yeah for people who won the raffle" :rolleyes. Me and my boy couldn't do nothing but shake our heads. Hood dudes act so clueless on release day :smh:. In my mind I'm like dude where the hell have you been? The exact same scenario happened with some other clueless dude at Champs Memorial when I picked my other pair up there. All in all, other than that I didn't see too much commotion. Pick up window is usually just raffle winners; so that's probably why it was chill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom