The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a GR. Not like they were at only house of hoops. I got 10 pairs and normally i don't get half as that many.

Last edited:
how was the line over there?
and they had more GS sizes than men's? heard that same number for another kicksusa too
yea def more gs or mayb wasnt as many people for gs sizes.. dey had alot of pairs tho!!! Went smooth i was there ard 6am i was 20th ended up being a calm release few ppl tried to cut lines but wen the manager arrived she reviewed the tape m made dem go to bck of line... deptford has finishline now to so hopefully makes raffles an releases more available in the future... actually one finishline employee was camp out with me dey only received gs pair at his store!!!

I can't believe I really got three L's on the draw. The only thing I've ever won from them is the Maroon 6s, a shoe I already got previously on Finishline

Well after all this L's im about to dip and get into some RB6 siege!!!! I'll check back later in this thread to see if any sites like eastbay doing any call ins. ! With that being said, congrats to the peeps that did cop!!!!!

I'm pretty sure call ins are dead

Got blessed sole fam! I got (2) sz 11.5 and my lady a 6Y!

The old fashioned footwork paid off for me out here in Arizona. 

Hope everyone that really wanted to cop to rock gets their pairs.

went to the sheikh in my mall and signed up for the list. now I gotta wait til 1 to see the verdict

Walked in to foot action looking for a pair for my bro who struck out. Snagged an 11.5 for him. Asked if I could get my size, Foot action employee told me if I bought a t shirt. Scored an 8.5 and bought 2 shirts. I never catch wins like this. Glad I was able to score my good friend a pair and ended up with a pair for myself. Sneaker karma pays off.
report that mofo

City I'm Living in didnt even get one single size 11.5... damns Ls
..but just found my first pear at a $100 over retail from a guy in tx; minimum one more to go :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom