The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to just say **** the SP site. Im muh****** tiiiied. I'll follow on my phone just in case any miraculous **** happens lol

HINT: For the best chances, try no more than every two minutes. Use the handy timer above to help you know when your next chance may be up. :stoneface:

Local sheikh is doing a raffle for unclaimed pairs.... wish me luck.

HINT: For the best chances, try no more than every two minutes. Use the handy timer above to help you know when your next chance may be up.
indifferent.gif
They just don't want ppl to overload servers. They don't even reward you for following the hint, I tried for an hour and just went ham after with 10 tabs.

Local sheikh is doing a raffle for unclaimed pairs.... wish me luck.
That is the smartest thing I've heard for handling unclaimed pairs, FTL and other places would just let cats duke it out (granted, I never check out the "unclaimed aftermath" to know if this is a regular thing)

4 people walked out with black boxes so far here at Sheikhs, 21 pairs left..... 1 pm can't come soon enougg

Donr waste your time with Valleyfair Shoepalace unclaimed dude told me straight up employees can buy the unclaimed and Footlocker/HOH are being some real ******** about it too. SMH what a **** show this all has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom